First things first there parking they offer for $20 a night is across the road (not attached to building) then to find out another 30seconds down the road is underground parking for $6 a night-not very pleased!
We stayed in 2 different rooms so the first room had hair in the shower, tea and coffee not refilled, dirty pots and pans, utensil draw needed at the least a wipe out ,skirting boards were filthy and found a computer mouse under the bed so perhaps cleaners are not checking under them?? Also a very dark and gloomy room and one of the bedside lamps had no where to be plugged in-pointless!
2nd night 2nd room there was mould on the bedroom wall in the corner, can't miss it!, also there is paint coming off the ceiling in the bathroom and beginning to mould and once again skirting boards were filthy. These are reasonably simple things to clean/fix and is a real shame that it looks as though it just comes down to pure laziness. Personally we won't stay ever again.
- Also Known As:
- Tetra Waldorf Budget Apartments Hotel Auckland Central
- Tetra Waldorf Budget Apartments Hotel
- Waldorf Tetra Serviced Apartments Auckland, New Zealand
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auckland City central location, selection of studio, 1 & 2 bedroom budget serviced & furnished apartments suitable for daily or extended stay accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Tingo, Priceline, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Waldorf Tetra Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.