“Ambience & service satisfaction! =)” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #826 of 1,563 Restaurants in Perth
Cuisines: Malaysian
Singapore
“Ambience & service satisfaction! =)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

This is the first restaurant that I had my meals in Victoria. It was raining heavily, 10degree and thinking of Asian-Halal cuisine are what came in my mind. Nasi goreng kampung was one of the best I ate before! And not forgetting Mutton Soup! Tasty. And servings = good value for money.
The service attended was also very good and sincere.
Definitely love the place, the cozy ambience and surrounding. Gonna be my frequent hang out again the next Im there for my business trip! =)

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Indonesian first
“Not worth the visit even for the watered down condensed tea.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

Used to be our regularly fav esp on weekend nights for years.
Not anymore,we realised they were not the regular counter and service staffs.Food were slow to come and not at all appetising .The murtabak was burnt and uncooked.No apology.The tea was diluted.Not the signature teatarik.I just wonder if there has been a change in owner.
On the way to the carpark behind.? Staffs from kitchen outside smoking.
Not again..worse experience ever.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Perth, Australia
“Not a Malaysian taste Malaysian restaurant”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

We tried Nasi Lemak and Tom Yum soup - it doesn't taste like Malaysian food at all, not even taste good at all ... I have requested to put additional "Sambal" for my Nasi Lemak, guess what? The lady, at the counter, who took my order, told me that it will be extra charges (which is alright to me) but then she continued to told me that, here is Australia, if I wanted additional stuffs added, it will be charged ... Why she need to do that? Is it because I look like Asian so she needs to emphasize that ... In my opinion, this is rude, and she really need to learn how to talk/ treat customers ....
The food is just so lousy, and we didn't even finish half of what we ordered, although we were hungry ... We just left and went to another restaurant ...
I just like toilet everybody know, that it is not worthwhile to waste our time and money to go there ... Not worth it at all ...

• Visited September 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Perth, Australia
“Great place, food very good :)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

This is one of my favourite restaurants in Perth, and I come here regularly, sometimes alone and sometimes with friends and family. My favourite dish would easily have to be the mee-goreng. Their curries and rotis are really good, as well as their cold Teh Tarik drink. They have free wi-fi and it is overall a very relaxed and happy atmosphere. Food is also very cheap compared to other places also. I love how they let customers order their takeaway meals over the phone so it is ready by the time we can come and pick it up too. Highly recommended :)

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Terrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

Probably the worst food i've ever eaten. it was not fresh and tasted terrible. the service was lacklustre and they seem to have an excuse for everything but giving you your money back for food that i would not feed my dog

Visited September 2012