“Top Fine Dine In Perth” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Restaurant Amuse

Restaurant Amuse
64 Bronte Street, Perth, Western Australia 6004, Australia (East Perth)
Website
Neighborhood: East Perth
perth
“Top Fine Dine In Perth”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2014

Been there twice and will definitely return.
My partner and I absolutely love the food. Never fails to surprise us.
We've been to numerous top restaurants including michelin ranked but this is hands down one of the better ones..

Visited June 2014

Perth, Australia
“Super Fine Dining Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

I told brother that I was treating him to dinner at Amusė for his birthday. At first he was whining about how hungry he'd be in the end of the night.

Restuarant Amusè was a fantastic intro to degustion. He told me that he experienced for the first time how excited he was for the next meal to arrive.

Great service, fresh seasonal locally sourced ingredients (when possible) and for a venue that seated people soo close.. I found that it was always quiet (people were quietened by enjoying and focusing on the meal and the experience)

My brother enjoyed every morsel and by the end of the night he thanked me for taking him there.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
“outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

I loved everything about this place. The staff were courteous and knowledgeable, the food was amazing, wine list fantastic and the set up of the space is well utilised and not cramped. Excellent experience

Visited October 2013
Perth, Australia
“A true degustation experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

I have dined here twice now and both times did not disappoint. The service is impeccable. Wine selection is amazing. Each meal a different chef comes out and explains each meal in great detail to you.There was one dish that I didn't particularly like but I'm still giving it 5 stars because every other dish was sensational and my partner liked the dish that I didnt.
It is very pricey though so only save this place for a special occasion.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Did not meet expectations”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

We had a pleasant dinner at Amuse. This was our first time and, given the hype, we were very keen on trying.
Degustation menu with option to pair wines. We did order our own wine but we did take the optional truffle dish (gnochi),
Great service. Different members of staff introduce each dish, with some of the them from chef's team.
Good atmosphere.
Unfortunately, we went for a culinary experience. And this did not quite deliver expectations. Only a few of dishes were really stand outs. The rest left us unimpressed.
Our choices of wines did not help overall.
Ultimately you leave after having paid around $200 per person wondering if it was worth it. For us, the answer is it was not.

Visited August 2014