“Good Buffet, very busy fresh food” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Atrium Restaurant

Atrium Restaurant
Burswood Entertainment Complex | Great Eastern Hwy (Cnr Bolton Av), BURSWOOD, Perth, Western Australia 6100, Australia
(08) 9362 7777
Improve this listing
Ranked #121 of 1,531 Restaurants in Perth
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
“Good Buffet, very busy fresh food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

We ate here on a Monday lunch time. The place was busy when we got there, just after 12:00 & got steadily busier. The food turned over relatively quickly so was always being replaced.

Mainly Asian in style, but with the usual roast pork/beef/veggies. The sushi was good, & lots of prawns available. The hot food was warm, but not what you would call hot.

The sweet counter is where this one excels, many varieties of single serve sweets.

Expensive, be sure to be hungry wen you go to get your $'s worth.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

sydney
“Big Buffet!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

What can I say! Top quality food and an abundance of it! Love the breakfast spread. Wished I could have tried the dinner as I could look down from the top balcony of the hotel and see it and what people were eating, and was might impressed with the selection. One of the best breakfast buffets I have had.

Visited June 2013
Western Australia, Australia
“Good for that special occasion”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

I suggest going to Atrium on an empty stomach. For the pricey $65 you pay on a weeknight you would want to have your fill. There were many choices of food and it was impossible to try everything. I liked most of the food such as the sashimi, BBQ pork and roast duck with crispy skin, I didn't like the old oysters. Dessert selections was many and a nice finish.
Friendly service at the counter, table service was ordinary, but it is a buffet so I didn't expect much, there were just times when my water needed refilling and left empty. They need work on expanding the dining area and making it more tasteful, I feel it was cramped and lacking atmosphere. Diners deserve at least that if they are to charge them a hefty price. I would only visit again on a special occasion.

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Northern Territtory
“Breakfast only”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

Nice breakfast choice, but have to pay extra for a latte or flat white etc. Quite pricey $37. Large range of breakfast choices available. Can get quite busy after 8am

Visited May 2013
“Buffet Blues”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

I will keep this brief.
Service: On arrival, great. After that there was none. I even had to go ask a maitre'd at one point to have a waitress bring us some water. Which came ten minutes later.
Food: Acceptable choice, but ordinary. They have been advertising suckling pig however when I asked where it was they had run out (it was 6.45)! They don't substitute the food they run out on with anything else. So at midweek for $65 a head it's not good value at all. Desert was good.
I wouldn't return. For the price I could go next door to Bistro Giullame, buy a proper restaurant meal and still have change from my $65 with the food being of far superior quality.
I'm amazed by the amount if money they have spent on the Crown they still have kept the Atrium very lacklustre.

Visited May 2013