“Champagne Breakfast” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Oriel Cafe Brasserie

Oriel Cafe Brasserie
483 Hay St, Perth, Western Australia 6008, Australia (Subiaco)
(08) 9382 1886
Neighborhood: Subiaco
Busselton, Australia
“Champagne Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

I Spent this last weekend in Perth with My Lovely Daughter & we Enjoyed a Lovely Sunday Breakfast on Sunday Morning. The Service was Very Good & the Food Really Nice. We had a nice table outside & a Top View of the Many City to Surf Competitors. The inside of the Restaurant was Really nice & I must also Mention the Toilets Very Clean. I would defiantly return.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

London, United Kingdom
“Its got a TV.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

Well at least its got a TV.
Such is the bored look on everones face as they receive their food, coffee and desserts. TV is so full of excitiement and saved me from total depression during my visit at New Oriel.
I can therefore compliment the decor.

Visited August 2013
“Prepare to wait!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I came here regularly for pre cinema dinner. That was until it was renamed and under new management. Arrived on a hot summer evening with only 2 other tables occupied. Had to wait ten minutes before we received menus. Because it was si hot we ordered our drinks immediately, a bottle of water, a corona for my partner and a cocktail for me. We waited so long for our drinks to come out and by this stage no one took our food order that after 45 mins we got up and left. We have never done this before but the service provided here was non existent. Clearly 3 tables was too much for them to handle. Disaster

• Visited January 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Perth, Australia
“Good place being bagged”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

This is the second time we have visited the New Oriel on vouchers, despite reading lots of criticism in Trip Advisor. Both times we experienced very friendly obliging service and good value food. It's not 5 star and doesn't pretend to be. Some of the waiters are not world class but they are friendly and genuine and they try. We all agreed that we had absolutely no complaints. Well done Oriel.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Perth, Australia
“Don't be fooled”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

very quiet for a Saturday night.The only noise coming from the kitchen was laughter which sums up the food - a joke!

• Visited March 2013