“Tasty authentic food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Perth, Australia
“Tasty authentic food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

I have eaten here several times now and never been disappointed. The restaurant is always busy, so you may need to book, this can also make it seem a little overcrowded, but that also adds to its authenticity. I also have the Nepalese Thali with divine chicken momos, its delicious and great value. Well worth a visit.

• Visited March 2012

WA
“brilliant for teenagers and memorable service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

loved every minute of it. Great service, couldnt be more helpful and respectful. We had a table of 6 teenagers that sat separately, as they fitted us in at the last minute. other table of 9. The recommendations in the front of the menu are well worth adhering to. Prawns - amazing. Thank you. Will definitely be back again and again. Great value for money. !

Visited October 2012
WA
“brilliant for teenagers and memorable service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

We took a couple of families here (14). Our teenage boys (6) sat on a separate table, and were given fantastic service. ALL plates were sparkling clean by the time they finished, all very full and lots of 'wow' smiles. Kids meal is pretty big, 10 year olds could have shared. For $14 it was very well priced. (they still fitted in the icecream) All adults were happily full, after ordering a dish each and sharing in the middle. The recommendations at the front of the menu are well worth adhering to. Prawns - amazing!
Will be visiting again and again. Authentic flavours and atmosphere. Thank you.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“I Found a Well Hidden Gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

I love this place. A friend introduced me to Himali and I really enjoyed the experience. I met Uzgah, the lady who part owns and manages it. She started my husband and I out on a taster plate with momo,a kind of dumpling and other bits and pieces as it was our first time. I was a bit hesitant as I'm not that keen on strong spicy dishes but I didn't have to worry, because the spiciness was mild and thoroughly enjoyed. There was a small business function at the nearby table and the restaurant was packed full of repeat visitors, I assume, as everyone was greeting Uzgah by name and familiarity. Upon enquiring, I learnt that Uzgah spends her days raising her three young children and her nights running her business, yet she doesn't seem to break a sweat and her service really makes you feel like you're a part of something special. We'll be back. So lovely to meet you Uzgah!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dunsborough, Australia
“A gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

We had visited this restaurant a number of times over the years, and in recently I have had a couple of trips to Nepal, so we decided to book a table of 30 for a milestone birthday function.

Nothing was too much trouble. The food, as ever, was first class. Host Ozgur Ozturk and her team were excellent - many of our guests commented on the quality of the food and the service, and several have booked or are talking about booking return visits for themselves. That in itself is a resounding endorsement.

I was particularly impressed by the friendliness and and general happiness of the young team who work there. Excellent.

• Visited September 2012