“Very High Tea” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #45 of 1,540 Restaurants in Perth
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Australian
Good for: Special occasions, Scenic view
Description: Renowned for its 360 degrees views, C Restaurant is a dining experience not to miss…Situated on the 33rd floor of the St Martins Tower, we offer a personalized service complimented with brilliant dishes to match…Our team of qualified chef's use only the best of fresh local products to create dishes to tantalize your taste buds!
Perth, Australia
“Very High Tea”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

My daughter took me to this restaurant for a Champagne High Tea as a surprise for my birthday.
There was a good selection of teas and the food was quite nice but not outstanding.
Finger sandwiches were a little dry.
I suppose we have been spoilt by experiencing amazing "High Teas" in Singapore, Hong Kong etc.
The view was lovely though and service very friendly.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

• Indonesian first
Perth, Australia
“Best meal in WA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

Stunning views, fantastic meal, and great service.

A brilliant night shared with my partner.

My favourite restaurant in WA. I will definitely be returning!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Australia
“Not a place for vegetarians”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

This was too expensive for what we got. Lunch was advertised at $63 per person for 3 courses, but teas & coffees, bread, drinks, side dishes, etc are all extra on top, which can quickly add up. We ended up spending well over $300 for 4 of us, even though not everyone had a drink, not everyone had 3 courses, and no one ordered a side dish. There was not enough choice for vegetarians even though we'd warned them in advance that two vegetarians were eating. We were given a "complimentary crab meat and caviar" which all 4 of us returned. For entree we were offered Potato Gnocchi and for main meal we were offered Potato Gnocchi! I ended up eating fish, and it was cooked to perfection. 10/10 to the chef for that. It came with virtually nothing and I ended up eating just a big chunk of protein. It was advertised as having "chickpea fries" these consisted of three tiny cubes. I wanted salads and vegies with it. I should have ordered side dishes but I didn't know that and no one mentioned them to us. For entrée I had "Confit Beetroot and Goat Cheese Roulade" which I didn't like – a lot of cheese. My dessert: "Vanilla and blueberry parfait with meringue, fresh berry salad, served with fruits of the forest sorbet" was yummy. All food was beautifully arranged but sometimes lacked substance. Parking was well priced (for Perth central district $15) in underground car park, but a bit difficult to park and bays all look as though we aren't allowed to park in them. Lacked ambience at lunch time, certainly not romantic. Quite noisy. The revolving part is fascinating with 360 views over Perth. Many buildings were not pretty but we enjoyed picking them out and took lots of photos. Enjoyed this part very much.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
David P, Owner at C Restaurant, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
Dear Rachel, my thanks for your positive comments about your recent lunch and my apologies that your vegetarian options seemed limited. I will speak to our Head Chef about his thoughts on this but in the meantime may I recommend that you take a look at the vegan options shown on our website. Whilst these need to be pre-ordered, they do give much choice. I am also sorry that you felt your lunch was overpriced although I do not know many restaurants of a similar standing that would be significantly different. Sincerely, David Preston
perth
“Celebratory Dinner with Awesome Views”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

Our daughter was proposed to that day so we wanted somewhere very special to celebrate. We chose the C Restaurant as it was sunset and the views of Perth are beautiful. Perth is lovely to see from the late afternoon into the night, so go early. The food was excellent and the price was very good too considering the quality, service and views. There was a lady playing the piano who was happy to do a song for the our newly engaged couple which was nice. I accidentally spilt my champagne and the staff were quick to replace a complimentary glass. We have dined several times and each time have been more than satisfied.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Baldivis, Australia
“"Best birthday ever"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

Took my family to dinner for my daughters 9th birthday, food was great and service was excellent. On the walk back to the car my daughter made the comment "...best birthday ever, thanks dad." Thank you to all staff at C Resturant for the wonderful dining experience.

• Visited May 2014