“Amazing” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #45 of 1,540 Restaurants in Perth
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Australian
Good for: Special occasions, Scenic view
Description: Renowned for its 360 degrees views, C Restaurant is a dining experience not to miss…Situated on the 33rd floor of the St Martins Tower, we offer a personalized service complimented with brilliant dishes to match…Our team of qualified chef's use only the best of fresh local products to create dishes to tantalize your taste buds!
Brisbane, Australia
“Amazing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

Quiet, beautiful views, the lady loved it.

Try the wagyu! Or the pork belly! AND THE DESSERTS!

Only possible complaint was eating way too much and having trouble wanting to go back to the hotel!

• Indonesian first
Perth
“Top service, top food and top $$$”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

I went to C Restaurant last night with my partner and a friend. I hasn't been to C in some time and had heard mixed recent reviews. However. Our experience was absolutely fantastic.

We each elected to have two courses. My partner and I entree and mains. Our friend mains and dessert. All courses were great. Tuna tataki for me and oysters for the better half started proceedings. Oysters firm and plump with a beautiful tangy sorbet like creation. Tuna was beautifully sliced and tasty. Mains of duck, salmon and steak. The duck two ways was the stand out for me with the breast pieces having crispy skin with juicy tender meat. The salmon was cooked to perfection. Still beautiful and pink in the middle. Our friend said her steak was done just right (medium rare) and was flavoursome.

I didn't quite get what our friend had for dessert. We are not sweet tooth people and I think the espresso martinis and wine was kicking in at this point. However I know she was well pleased.

The only downside. The price. Was $490 for the three of us. Nothing was cheap however the old adage applies with this restaurant. You certainly get what you pay for and of course are paying partly for the view which has to be the best of any venue in Perth. Highly recommended for special occasions and we will be back. Just not too often.

Perth, Australia
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

I recently had lunch at Perth’s Revolving Restaurant C and what a fabulous location!
The catering was superb. The presentation and food taste was a gastronomic delight. It was obvious that a great deal of work had gone into the colours, the palate and the arrangement. They obviously have a very good chef here.

In addition the view was gorgeous, and the setting tranquil. The staff were organised, efficient and charming. This is an outstanding restaurant.

I never write reviews but I felt this time it was merited.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Perth
“Great location but pricey”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

This was my second visit in this restaurant as family gathering. My daughter 33 birthday celebration as the restaurant located on 33 floor.
Perth sky scrapers grows around then this is no longer the highest building and lost same 380 Deg view last time we dine there in 1994.
Rotating floor are give you changing view all over the Perth skyline. Food and service is great but as I did mention is little pricey.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Perth, Australia
“C Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

This was an excellent choice for a family celebration. The view is just fantastic, the food was good & the service was excellent. No complaints at all and would definitely go there again.

• Visited June 2013