“A little favourite of ours.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Perth, Australia
“A little favourite of ours.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2012

Been going for years, almost since first night, we go 3-4 times a year.
seems there's some new dish pairing combination that I would've never thought of trying and I'm always surprised.

Western Australia, Australia
“Average restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2011

Venue quite nice, food ok.
Service a bit strange - hestitant young waiter and a rather blunt waitress.

“awfull experience..”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2011

Leaving in Perth for a year, my mother came from France to visit me... I found this deal on livingsocial for a three course meal and bottle of wine at Bouchon Bistrot valued at $200. Thought it was a great idea i took it and went with my mother. The reservation experience was already really bad with the waiter laughing at me on the phone.. When we got there we were please with the decoration but when we got the menu, things started to get down.. only two choice for each.. Starting with the terrine where you need to purchase bread to be able to eat it.. and terrine most probably bought made was serve in a plate that could be cleaned before.. We went for lamb shoulder after which tasted like goat and serve with a disguting creamy rice.. The dessert was a chocolate tart you can buy in any supermarket and a poach pear lost in cinamon... all of it in really small portion.. The wine was alright... Being french i feel as an insult calling this french cuisine and the service is far from the french standard!!! I will never go back!!!!

• Visited October 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Perth, Australia
“Our local piece of France”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2011 via mobile

It took us a few years to find this place and all the time it was right under our noses in Wembley. Our family loves the food the wine and the service.
My only worry is that the secret is getting out and we have to make our reservations in plenty of time for special occasions. So ssssssush ,,, or everybody will know!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Australia
“Charming and authentic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2011 via mobile

Charming bistro with good wholesome French provincial food. We are always made to feel welcome. It's not cheap but I would rather pay a bit more and enjoy my surroundings than be subjected to rowdy patrons who have no consideration for anyone else in the restaurant. Thumbs up to the bouchon

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere