“Spectacular” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Noodle Forum

Noodle Forum
Shop 16 -17 Equis Retail Arcade, 580 Hay Street, Perth, Western Australia 6000, Australia
08 6113 1554
Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 1,540 Restaurants in Perth
Cuisines: Asian
Perth, Australia
“Spectacular”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

Went to Noodle Forum for the first time today, have frequently sought to go but have been put off by the long lines that form after midday due to office workers all being out at the same time. I went around 1140am and bought the BBQ Pork noodles ($11.90) to take away to eat at my desk whilst working. I can only say they were spectacular. I will definitely be back - will just make sure I miss the 12-2 office worker lunch rush hour. Food tasted awesome, it was definitely very fresh being cooked in front of me, the BBQ pork tasted great, the noodles were phenomenal (and clearly fresh) and at $11.90 it's good value for money.

• Visited March 2014