Like it's newer cousin in Melbourne, this is a lovely hotel. Rooms are immaculate. Deep and wide bathtub was a treat. Restaurants are expensive but very nice. The pool is delightful but I was surprised to discover that the outdoor pool didn't open until 7am - not ideal for a business traveller wanting to get some laps in before work (there is an indoor pool but much shorter). That said, staff were very friendly and helpful. All in all a lovely place to stay.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Burswood Hotel Perth
- Intercontinental Burswood Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the banks of the world-famous Swan River overlooking the stunning sun kissed backdrop of the Perth city skyline, Crown Metropol Perth redefines luxury accommodation offering a distinctive, modern and unmistakably luxurious escape.Each of Crown Metropol Perth’s guest rooms are abundant with space and natural light and feature high-tech entertainment facilities, plush furnishings and spacious bathrooms, plus guests have access to our renowned resort-style pool area, children’s zone and glamorous ISIKA Perth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Otel and Priceline so you can book your Crown Metropol Perth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.