- Room / Overall -
Only here for a night but it was pretty luxurious. Rooms are big and faced the pool with a view of the city skyline and sunset. Comes with a big bathtub and huge flat screen TV. Separate rain shower and toilet. Has a study desk and 2 couches. Had a complimentary basket of fresh fruits.
Didn't come with breakfast though and heard that the buffet was sort of average from my family members. Pool area looked cool though. Very big with lots of different areas. Service from the concierge was great though. Managed our bags and car quite well.
- Location -
It's not really close to anything and you'd need to take a cab or drive out to get anywhere close to the city. Guess since it's a casino it's meant to be self-supporting so there are restaurants and cafes in the casino that you could dine at.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Burswood Hotel Perth
- Intercontinental Burswood Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the banks of the world-famous Swan River overlooking the stunning sun kissed backdrop of the Perth city skyline, Crown Metropol Perth redefines luxury accommodation offering a distinctive, modern and unmistakably luxurious escape.Each of Crown Metropol Perth’s guest rooms are abundant with space and natural light and feature high-tech entertainment facilities, plush furnishings and spacious bathrooms, plus guests have access to our renowned resort-style pool area, children’s zone and glamorous ISIKA Perth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Venere, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Crown Metropol Perth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.