“Hidden gem.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Aviation Heritage Museum

Aviation Heritage Museum
Air Force Memorial Estate, Bull Creek Drive, 15 Kms South of Perth | Bullcreek, Perth, Western Australia 6149, Australia
+61 (0)8 9311 4470
Karratha, Australia
55 attraction reviews
“Hidden gem.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

Located in Bull Creek in an out-of-the-way location it is a true surprise.
Great variety of aircraft that shaped Aus and WA.
Includes a Lancaster and a swag of others greats.

Visited August 2014

Tel Aviv, Israel
“Interesting and beautiful”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

Just go there. as said compact interesting and very well kept. The bombers are very impressive and kids can really seat in a chopper and a small plan.

Visited August 2014
Perth, Australia
27 attraction reviews
“Something for every family member”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

As far as museums go we are not really blessed in Perth, so our visit to the Aviation Heritage Museum was a nice surprise with a range of interesting things to see at a reasonable price. Alongside the aircraft there is a lot of history to explore including the development and demise of passenger airlines in Australia, WRAAFs, the development of the 'Black Box' and some history on WA aviators such as Robin Miller. During the school holidays children can do a quiz for $1 as they walk around the museum then receive a gift at the end. A fun morning out for a family.

Singapore, Singapore
5 attraction reviews
“Small museum but with rich history”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

Reading from the brochures that I got from a resturant(U&I), I chanced upon the aviation heritage museum. As we still have some time, I decided to bring my 3 year son there.

I have been to the aviation museum in Washington,USA and this museum pales in comparison.

However we did take some nice photos of the planes in the museum but the museum is really quite small.

My father in law and wife were bored within half an hour(no interest in aviation) but my son had a good time.

Admission for adult is AUS10 and children below 4 goes in free.

Chelmsford, England, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
“A must-view!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

I visited this muesum with my cousins and I really enjoyed it. The set out was amazing and the man behind the till told us a lot of information before we even got in which was good! This muesum is incredible and shows you old models and even aircrafts that were used in the world war 2! Also a volunteer called Bob spoke to us and told us all about different things also were to stand to get the best pictures! I would recommened this place to anyone visiting perth.