“Tasteless Coffee” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
“Tasteless Coffee”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

I was walking by this cafe and thought I would try their coffee out. I had a Long Black and my partner had a mocca we both agreed that they were well below par.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Perth, Australia
“Good food not so crash service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

I had dinner with a friend at cafe relish. The food was yummy like always, however; the service was poor and rude at times. After our mains were cleared we wanted to order desert and we tried to get the waitresses attention, however; we kept getting ignored. We got one of the waitresses attention and advised that we would like to order desert. She was like "yup" and then walked away. She came back 10 minutes later and we attempted to order the sticky date pudding, however; was advised that it had sold out. I then asked what other deserts they had but she was quiet rude and said "I don't know you will have to look". After all that we didnt bother,

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Consistently Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Our family recently called in at Relish for breakfast on a Sunday morning. We have been to Relish many times with both family and friends and have tried the breakfasts, lunches and dinners. The food is of a consistently high standard regardless of the meal and the dinners in particular are good value.

We had our children with us and they were delighted with the pancakes with berry compote and cream and the banana bread was also a big hit. I always enjoy the vegetarian breakfast with the mushrooms, spinich, tomato and onion and the poached eggs were spot on.

The service was prompt but not overly friendly but it was efficient. A smile from our waitress wouldnt have gone astray.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Perth, Australia
“Not what I was expecting”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

i had been told so much about this place, and to be honest most people from the area really like it at Cafe Relish, I can't really say that I'm a fan of this place... it was ok but I wouldn't go out of my way to visit again...

Visited December 2012
scarborough wa
“A Real Secret!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Cafe Relish is a must for those wanting a reasonably priced but high quality meal. Fantastic value for money and full of atmosphere. Being a BYO as well as being licensed is a real plus - try it soon!

• Visited March 2013