I am going to list the for's for this property first.
1. Fab location, very near to town and Kings Park
2. Great staff, a special thank you to Polly who was so helpful to us.
3. Spacious bedroom with great aircon, nice bedlinen, comfortable beds.
4. Well equipped kitchen, fridge freezer, toaster, cutlery, cups, mugs, glasses, pans, large slow cooker, single portable hob, washing up liquid, scourer, dishcloth, teatowel.
5. Bathroom with bath, loads and loads of hot water at all times, towels, soap.
6. Enclosed balcony that is perfect for drying clothes even from soaking wet on the provided clothes horse, there is also a wardrobe on the balcony and table and chairs.
7. On site laundry room with washer, dryer and iron.
8. BBQ area undercover with large picnic tables.
9. Free computor in reception
The Againsts are as follows
1. Wifi was awful in our room, I could only get a signal when either in the kitchen or sitting in the bathroom.
2. There is a freeway outside the apartments, with windows shut and aircon on it did not disturb us though.
3. Aircon is on a 4 hour cycle, I actually think this is a good thing despite having to get up to switch back on in the night. Easy to do, just a switch on the wall. It saves energy when most people will leave on and go out!
4. Rooms are old, I believe the building was built in the 1960's, it is in dire need of a complete refurb - however we were comfortable and would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in picturesque Mount Street between Kings Park and the City, adjacent to the Swan River, sixty-nine studio apartments with elevator to all levels. Each apartment is fully self-contained, with kitchen, private bathroom. Linen, blankets, crockery and cutlery supplied. Digital Television with free FOXTEL. Reverse cycle Air-conditioning. Most apartments have wide city views from balconies. Some spectacular river views are available from several vantage points. Walk to the city and business locations in a few minutes. We are close to restaurants and entertainment, bus-port and free CAT bus. PERTH CONVENTION EXHIBITION CENTRE is a 7 minute walk. For business or leisure, Mountway is the ideal location. Facilities include pantry shopping, wireless internet service, and token operated laundry. The extensive out-door Barbecue area is available 'Free to Guest'. Your hosts John & Sue Bergin welcome you to Perth Western Australia. Mountway is suitable for all travelers who want short to medium term budget 2.5 star self-catering, studio style apartments in West Perth Western Australia. NOTE: Mountway is located in West Perth 6005 but it's only a 1 minute walk to the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Mountway Holiday Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountway Holiday Apartments Perth
- Mountway Holiday Apartments Hotel Perth