“Monkey Mia and Penguin Island” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 97 Activities in Perth
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Rivergods Kayak Adventures is Perth's leading kayak adventure provider, we supply a range of tours, equipment hire, and courses. Tours range from half day river kayaking, full day sea kayaking, and multi day sea kayaking. Seal and Penguin Island day tours run between September and June. 5 Day Monkey Mia tours run between April and October. Half Day Canning River tour runs all year round.
Perth WA
“Monkey Mia and Penguin Island”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

My first experience was a Monkey Mia trip which was an amazing travel where I could share with people who like adventures. I had the opportunity to visit incredible beaches around Shark Bay and also paddling to different Islands. All the staff brought a suitable equipments for all the trip. The best kayak you can find here, because you can feel save and protected and the material is a high quality. through all the trip I felt supported and working all the time as a team (helping each other). I can say the same about Penguin Island (great day). We saw the Penguin show already paid and we did Snorkeling and we had a delicious lunch.
I definitely recommend the tour with Rivergods Paddle Adventures.

Visited November 2012

Arlington
“Didn't honor reservation”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

I made a reservation for a kayak to be delivered at a certain place at a certain time. Rivergods confirmed and charged my credit card. Two days before the day of my reservation they said I had to either pay an extra $50 or my reservation was cancelled. Obviously, I wasn't going to pay an extra $50 (which they never said was a possibility when I initially booked) and my weekend plans were totally ruined. Thanks for nothing Rivergods.

Visited January 2013
Perth, Australia
“Canning River”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Hi All

We went on 1/2 day tour of Canning River. Fantastic! Organised very well. Lots of fun. We had children age 12,10,7 and 1 person who had never paddled before. They instructed those who didn't know how to paddle very well and were very patient. After a slow take off we all started to get the hang of it. The instructor was very informative about the river and told us about the many different birds that we saw. We saw many nests and babies in which we probably wouldn't have seen if not pointed out. We went through little secret areas which were so pretty. Highly recommended and now we can't wait to the the Penguin Island tour!! The guides were very friendly and we all felt very safe...

Visited January 2013
“A "Must Do" Day Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

A great way to get close to the best of WA, it was a really wonderful experience to paddle out on the Indian Ocean on a beautiful spring morning, we made our way over to Seal and Penguin Island and saw loads of wildlife and stopped for a great lunch. Very knowledgable guide really enriches the whole experience and we'll definitely be back again this season and planning to take visitors from over east out too. Cannot recommend highly enough.

Visited September 2012
“Loved the Penguin Island kayaking daytrip - small group, friendly guides, good for beginners & more experienced, great picnic lu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012 via mobile

A fantastic day out! Kayaking around a few island before getting to Penguin Island. Tom (& Karl), our guides were very friendly & knowledgeable. we saw seals (one played with us for a while :-), pelicans, a wide variety of birds, penguins, of course, and a bottled nose dolphin greeted us when we arrived in the bay. Snorkeling around the reef is also included. Small group with mix kayaking abilities, someone had never paddled before. Thanks Rivergods, i'll definitely join you on another kayaking trip!