We have stayed in the Sebel many times and always different suites and a different outlook over the river - never disappointed with this hotel.
This was a Christmas gift from our son and greatly enjoyed.
Lovely friendly welcome from Dow (I think that was her name - a beautiful smile) and she welcomed us back to The Sebel. Our suite - self contained, kitchen, lounge room, good bedroom and bathroom, 2 balconies and all amenities that you would want. Very quiet and because of the situation right above the restaurants and people coming and going for breakfast, lunch and dinner - we were very surprised again.
Spent the afternoon in the pool - very clean and refreshing and people always say hello and a nice place to relax.
For dinner we decided to just walk along the restrauants and not book and had a great meal at Partisans which was right under our room in the Sebel.
Great food and service and would return again and recommend to friends.
- Also Known As:
- Sebel Residence East Perth Hotel Perth
- Sebel Residence East Perth Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sebel Residence East Perth is a 4.5-star waterfront hotel located just minutes from Perth's vibrant city centre offering self-contained studio, one and two bedroom apartments. Enjoy views overlooking Claisebrook Cove and the Swan River plus free Wi-Fi Internet Access throughout the hotel and all apartments.Recreation facilities include heated swimming pool, complimentary BBQ facilities, well-equipped gymnasium and bike hire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Otel, Olotels, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your The Sebel Residence East Perth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.