- Good location just next to Swan River, perfect for a walk or jogging. Reasonable 20-25 mins slow walk to city centre. Near Barrack St Jetty for ferry to South Perth eg. Perth Zoo. Located on a quiet street (though currently some road works outside).
- Comprehensive facilities. Spacious room. Very well equipped kitchen (new gas stove, range hood & microwave convection oven), crockery & cutlery, cookware, toaster, kettle, instant coffee/teabags/sugar/milk provided. Large LCD TV, Sony alarm clock, hairdryer, iron, clothes hangers & extra bedding in cupboard, bath tub nice for soak after long day, dual-flush toilet, soap & towels provided etc. Self-service coin-operated laundry outside including tumble dryer. Night safe for late night arrivals.
- Daily servicing of rooms, unless you don't want to be disturbed.
- Easy to get food & groceries from nearby deli, grocery stores or eating places.
- Limited onsite parking. If not driving, have to walk up sloping roads to get to city centre but you get used to it after the first day.
- The beds were ok but the pillows were rather worn out & flat.
- The Aussie style completely enclosed (cannot wash properly) kettle. Boils fast but the water had metallic taste even after 2nd time. Had to boil water using the saucepan, slower but minor quibble.
- Wi-Fi available at a price but reportedly very slow, didn't use it. I bought a prepaid Optus SIM card that gives unlimited calls, SMS & data access for only $2/day.
- Also Known As:
- City Waters Hotel
- City Waters Hotel Perth
- City Waters Perth
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your City Waters reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.