“Helpful” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Ibis Styles Perth

Save Saved
You added Ibis Styles Perth to your Saves list
Ibis Styles Perth
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   15 Robinson Avenue, Perth, Western Australia 6003, Australia (Formerly All Seasons)   |
Ranked #29 of 57 hotels in Perth
Brisbane, Australia
“Helpful”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

We spent one night at this hotel before going to the airport the next morning. The lobby PCs were not working and the reception staff were happy to check in and print off our boarding passes.

It cost $11 per head to upgrade from continental to a full breakfast, and this was advertised by a handwritten note on a piece of paper taped to the restaurant, which looked unprofessional.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
AllSeasonsPerthGM, General Manager at Ibis Styles Perth, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Dear rogerjsquire,

Thank you kindly for your feedback regarding your recent stay at ibis Styles Perth. We greatly appreciate all of the feedback that we receive, so that we can continue to provide our guests with the highest level of service.

I am glad to hear that the receptionists were helpful in assisting you to print your boarding pass when the lobby computers were temporarily down. I am also glad to see that you were able to get a comfortable night sleep during your stay.

I will most certainly pass this feedback on to our staff who try their hardest to always provide a high level of service and will be encouraged by your kind words.

I hope that we can welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

489 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Adelaide, Australia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

I paid for three people including my 4 year old daughter. We paid for a queen bed and single bed. We got a double bed and folded single bed instead of a queen bed and genuine single bed, single bed was a not good mattress was very cheap and I have no words for the bed. Someone who is homeless will also not sleep on that. I was insulted from this hotel As I didn't get what I paid. Until second day I was not knowing that breakfast was also included, I paid $ 30 for breakfast at MacDonald.
After this service I came to know that why hotel is changing its name because of poor service and standard.
One day this hotel will close if management will not care at the standard of this hotel. Service was good though.

Jackson

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Dear Jackson,

Thank you kindly for your feedback regarding your recent stay at ibis Styles Perth. I am sorry to hear that your experience did not meet expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies.

It is definitely not normal practice for the hotel to use a fold away bed in order to create a twin bedded room and I can assure you that I will address this accordingly in order to prevent a reoccurence. I am sorry for the discomfort that this caused your daughter during your stay.

I am sorry to hear that you were not made aware of the complimentary breakfast that was included in your room rate. We do try our hardest to advertise this fact to all of our guests, however it appears as though the message has got lost somewhere on this occasion.

The All Seasons Perth was rebranded to ibis Styles Perth as part of a worldwide project in line with a new focus on well-being, modernity and simplicty in Accor's economy market. We will continue striving to provide all of our guests with the highest level of service possible.

Thank you again for your feedback and I do hope that we can welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Cairns
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

One of the worst places I have stayed, location and outside of building not very inviting.We had booked well in advance,but were given wrong room to start with then when I went to them they said they were giving me a upgrade to the room I had paid for.Then the airconditioner leaked water all over one of the beds and we had to get someone up to fix that. The tiles in bathroom we very dirty and mouldy, our over night stay was not very nice.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
AllSeasonsPerthGM, General Manager at Ibis Styles Perth, responded to this review, January 13, 2013
Dear dunstanCairns,

Thank you kindly for your feedback regarding your recent stay at ibis Styles Perth. I am very sorry to hear that we were not able to meet your expectations on this occasion, please accept my sincerest apologies.

I am sorry that the location of the hotel was not suitable to your particular needs on this visit. While we are located 1km from the middle of the CBD, we are very fortunate to be surrounded by Perth's best restaurants and so close to public transport options including Perth's free CAT Bus service.

I am very sorry to hear that your individually controlled air conditioner leaked during your stay. We do have all of our air conditioners regularly maintained by an external technician. I will ensure to address the problem with this company in order to keep it to an isolated incident.

FInally, I am very sorry that the cleanliness of the tiles in your bathroom was not to the usual standard that the hotel is accustomed to providing. While this is definitely a rare incident, I can assure you that I will do everything necessary in order to address the problem.

Thank you again for your feedback and I am sorry that your experience on this occasion was not up to your expectations. I do hope that we can welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

We have chosen to stay at this hotel on a number of occasions. The fact that we return indicates our general satisfaction with its features.
In the interests of improving the quality of the service, I offer the following for your consideration. !. No walk in shower recess was available for guests with mobility difficulties. 2 Past experience gave off road undercover parking inclusive of accomodation charges. Current extra charge of $10 .00 per night caused us to change plans for hiring a vehicle for the length of our stay. 3. Our booking was arranged on line a few weeks earlier and a quote confirming the details was received. On paying our account the hotel computer system requested a significantly higher than quoted amount. This problem was sorted out quickly and professionally to my satisfaction.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
AllSeasonsPerthGM, General Manager at Ibis Styles Perth, responded to this review, January 2, 2013
Dear Bob528,

Thank you kindly for your comments regarding your recent stay at ibis Styles Perth, we greatly appreciate all of the feedback that we receive at the hotel.

Thank you also for your loyalty to ibis Styles Perth, it is wonderful to see that you continue to stay at the hotel when visiting Perth.

We do have three rooms at the hotel with easily accessible showers, so please feel free to request one of these on your next visit.

At ibis Styles Perth, we do ensure that we have the cheapest overnight car parking in Perth and will continue to do so in order to offer our guests the most affordable stay.

Thank you again for your feedback and please feel free to contact me directly at any stage if I can assist you further in the future.

Kindest Regards,

ibis Styles Perth

Been to Ibis Styles Perth? Share your experiences!