Stay here on a business trip during the 2nd week of November. I would say the hotel is located in the north part of William Street at the end portion of Chinatown area. If you talk about supermarkets and food, you're right in the middle of it all (Asian food galore). Walk further down south and you will be in Northbridge where all the bars and restaurants are located. Also, it's about 15-20 minutes walk to CBD.
Now to the issues found:
1. Had a big problem with the room booking during the check-in. There were 3 of us travelling on the trip and the confirmation slip showed 3 rooms. Upon check-in the hotel informed us they only had 2 rooms booked. I mean, doesn't the confirmation already say 3 rooms. They offered to give us 1 single room and 1 family suite to compensate. I find this unacceptable since you already have the confirmation ticket .. the hotel should reserve the rooms regardless.
2. Breakfast was provided (but only Continental). Had to pay extra AUD 16 for the "hot breakfast". The only problem is that the food is the SAME every single day. My goodness, I mean if you repeat the dishes for 2 mornings, it's ok. But for 5 days a week serving the same scramble eggs, bacon, baked beans, fried rice and hash brown ... it really shows how much creativity is given to the chef.
3. Not all the rooms have a window view. You still get a window... but it's a nice view of a painting. So if you need a window to looks to the outside, avoid this place.
4. No gym facilities provided. No swimming pool as well.
On the overall, this is an average place to stay.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Perth Hotel Perth
- All Seasons Perth Hotel
- Perth All Seasons
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, ACCOR, Venere and Otel so you can book your Ibis Styles Perth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.