“Very comfortable” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pan Pacific Perth

You added Pan Pacific Perth to your Saves list
Pan Pacific Perth
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   207 Adelaide Terrace, Perth, Western Australia 6000, Australia (East Perth)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Summer Pacific Escape
Ranked #21 of 57 Hotels in Perth
Broome, WA
“Very comfortable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

I had a Deluxe King room. The room and bed were very comfortable in a classical design with views of city and the swan.
Great service and gym facilities.
You can relax in the room or work up a sweat and appetite at the gym, then take a dive in the pool or a bite to eat without leaving the hotel.

Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Kim P, General Manager at Pan Pacific Perth, responded to this review, August 24, 2014
Dear techead76

Thank you for your fabulous review.

Our Team is thrilled to learn that you enjoyed your accommodation and dining experience and that you had the opportunity to enjoy the many facilities we have on offer.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again when you are next in Perth.

Kim Powley, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (328)
  • Indonesian first
Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

I booked my accommodation well in advance and was able to secure a very a good rate for what we were offered. The hotel is in a good location close to the city and NIB Stadium. Our room was very comfortable and we had stunning views of the Swan River. The service is extremely prompt, I have never stayed in a Pan Pacific Hotel before but if this is the typical service standard of this hotel chain I would highly recommend them to anyone.

However, if you are planning to stay here longer than a couple of nights be informed that the hotel food and drinks are expensive and the facilities have a lot to be desired. The gym is a waste of time and the pool is not what I would consider to be even a 3 star standard let alone 5. $30 for one entry overnight parking is also something guests should be aware of.

Overall though my stay was great for what I wanted :)

Room Tip: Book in advance to secure a great rate. I would recommend this hotel to people wanting good service...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Kim P, General Manager at Pan Pacific Perth, responded to this review, August 20, 2014
Dear michael d

Thank you for your time taken to post your review following your recent stay with us.

We are pleased to learn that you were comfortable and that you enjoyed our convenient location and of course, the superb views of the Swan River and South Perth peninsula from your guest accommodation.

Our staff do strive to surpass the expectations of our guests with providing a level of service which is friendly and personable and we are delighted that our team met your needs.

Fortunately our gymnasium will move from its current temporary location and return to the Lower Lobby in approximately two weeks time following renovation. On reopening, the floor area will be considerably larger and the facilities upgraded to include additional equipment which we feel sure will please.

Our team looks forward to the pleasure of welcoming you and your partner again when travel to the west coast is next on your agenda.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

We have stayed here twice now and both times have been excellent!!! Rooms are fantastic, very clean. Staff are sooo helpful. The only thing is the front desk is slow..... But other than that I can't fault this place. Thank you!!! Worth every penny spent.

Stayed July 2014
Dear Lovecircuspeanuts

Our Team is delighted to learn that you have had another wonderful stay with us. We appreciate your valuable time taken to post your review.

There are the occasional circumstances when high occupancy does slow our normally prompt check-in and we do extend our apologies for the delay you encountered on this last stay.

We hope it will not be too long before we have the pleasure of welcoming you again.

West Palm Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

I actually really enjoyed my stay with the Pan Pacific. The breakfast buffet and service in the restaurant was great, the front desk and concierge service was decent, but I just had a couple of issues. From my room you could hear the screeching from the water next door with was very loud and actually woke me up, the shower in my bathroom was very small with no bath mat or any extra towels so the water went all over the floor and I was charged through the roof for local calls. At 20 cents a minute, I thought this was very high. I know (from working in a hotel myself) that local calls are usually free and to get charged when the calls didn't even go through was very unexpected. No mention of this at check in either. Even the front desk manager lady wouldn't remove them so I ended up paying almost 4 dollars for calls that didn't even go through. Very unprofessional in my opinion. But other then those issues the hotel is beautiful and in a great location. I would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2014
Kim P, General Manager at Pan Pacific Perth, responded to this review, September 5, 2014
Dear PsychoSweetheart

Thank you for your review following your stay with us last month.

Our team is delighted to learn that you had a wonderful dining and accommodation experience with us and that our associates throughout our operation looked after you well.
Whilst our telephone charges are in line with other hotels, we will be happy to research your call charges and correct any anomalies if you would like to email me directly with your reservation name and date of stay to kim.powley@panpacific.com.

We offer our apologies that your evening’s rest was disturbed by noise generated from our water pipes. Our engineering team did complete works through August and it would appear that the pipes were not flushed completely afterwards as we did receive a few comments of this nature.

Our associates look forward to extending their warm welcome again when next your itinerary brings you back to Australia’s west coast.

Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

I stayed at Pan Pacific on my last night in Australia with friends. Location is fab - walking distance to everything you need in the city. For only $72 I upgraded to a club suite and I would highly recommend it. Just beautiful! Massive bath in which you could watch tv in your room through the glass screen, amazing bathroom with a rainfall shower and everything else you could want. The bed was so comfortable and the living area was also great. The club facilities were a lovely bonus. I'd highly recommend.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Kim P, General Manager at Pan Pacific Perth, responded to this review, September 7, 2014
Dear KateLabno

Thank you for your wonderful review following your recent stay and choosing Pan Pacific Perth to conclude your journey in Australia.

We are delighted to learn that you and your friends had a fantastic Pacific Club accommodation experience and found our convenient location ideal to discover all that Perth has to offer.

Our team looks forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again when next Australia is on your itinerary.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

I stayed here on a business trip and the rooms were better than expected. The only downfall was the screaching tap from the bathroom next door! The walls were a little thin. Other than that we received great service and the location is great if you want to stay on the outskirts of the main busy city center. We would consider going back again if on business.

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Dear Sooze K

Thank you for your time taken to post your review following your recent business stay with us.

We are delighted to hear that you found your accommodation comfortable and that our personable service and convenient location met your needs.

Our team looks forward to welcoming you again when next in Perth for business or leisure.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

Great hotel but what stood out was the service by a guy called Irwan - I think was the 'head waiter' at the lobby bar. If he wasn't he should be ! Irwan - your approach, attitude and overall customer service style was above reproach and we felt like royalty...Well done !

Dale.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Kim P, General Manager at Pan Pacific Perth, responded to this review, August 18, 2014
Dear Dale S

Thank you for your wonderful post.

We are grateful for your kind praise of the level of service you received from Irwan following your visit to our Lobby Bar and Lounge. As a team, we have an ongoing commitment to Creating Memorable Hotel Experiences for our guests and we are thrilled that you had such an enjoyable time with us. We have passed on a special thank you to Irwan for his efforts in contributing to your great experience.

Our team looks forward to welcoming you again to Pan Pacific Perth.

Kim Powley, General Manager

Been to Pan Pacific Perth? Share your experiences!