We stayed in a standard room.
The room was spacious and clean. Provided with assortment of quality amenities.
Had a small misunderstanding with housekeeping, which was handled with courtesy and professionally.
Not sure if the reception did not understand my accent, but there was no acknowledgement given to the fact that we are 'Hyatt Passport' members.
All staff greet you when walking past.
Not very clear where concierge is.
Didn't eat in the restaurants.
Fantastic recreation amenities including a heated swimming pool and well- fitted gym. There is even a tennis court to make use of.
It is not in the heart of the city centre, but there is a free bus service that takes you to the central area.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Perth Hotel Perth
- Hyatt Regency Perth Hotel
- Perth Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Perth
- Perth Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated near the banks of the Swan River, on the eastern edge of Perth's central business district and shopping precinct. Hyatt Regency Perth Hotel is convenient to arts, parks, entertainment and convention centres. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo, EasyToBook, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hyatt Regency Perth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.