A great business hotel.
Its nothing special. But they get all the basics right.
Great size rooms.
Great asian options for room service (great after the same old chicken caeser and club sandwich fare offered at most). The pad thai was divine.
Holding up well for its age, has a real luxury feel to it.
I will be back.
(used to stay at the Crown Metropol at the casino - but one too many late night brawls in the carpark waking me up pushed me over the line)
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Perth Hotel Perth
- Hyatt Regency Perth Hotel
- Perth Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Perth
- Perth Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated near the banks of the Swan River, on the eastern edge of Perth's central business district and shopping precinct. Hyatt Regency Perth Hotel is convenient to arts, parks, entertainment and convention centres. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo, EasyToBook, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hyatt Regency Perth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.