I've been over there in Perth for three days on June 2010
The Hyatt is impressive, brand new, modern, large and nice rooms (mine had a nice view on the nearby river), the pool and a really great restaurant.
Perfection does not exist in this world but Hyatt has been close to it
Probably the restaurant (breakfast and dinner) needs a special award, because it is not common to find anything similar close by
The location is nice, since in 10 minutes walking you're in the city center
The only minus is the price, Hyatt has been really expensive
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Perth Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Perth Hotel Perth
- Perth Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Perth
- Perth Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated near the banks of the Swan River, on the eastern edge of Perth's central business district and shopping precinct. Hyatt Regency Perth Hotel is convenient to arts, parks, entertainment and convention centres. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Olotels, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Perth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.