“Perfect” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Ibis Perth

Save Saved
You added Hotel Ibis Perth to your Saves list
Hotel Ibis Perth
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   334 Murray Street, Perth, Western Australia 6000, Australia (Perth CBD)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #24 of 57 hotels in Perth
County Donegal, Ireland
“Perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

Ive already given a review of this hotel on booking.com. I cant relate enough exactly how perfect this hotel was for me personally. First of all...I made an absolute mess of my initial booking (my fault) and management namely the assistant manager (David, if i remember correctly) went above and beyond his duties to help me. I dont think i have ever stayed in a hotel, luxury or budget that had staff as friendly as Ibis Perth. Even the girl in the restaurant at breakfast smiled at me continuously when she tried her best to understand my irish accent. The room was perfect for me...sufficient size with a large shower, plenty of towels and soaps. It must have been cleaned by an army because i didnt see one thing out of place or dust and that bed was even more confortable than my own. The 2 complimentary bottles of water came in handy when i had to check in at 3:30am because of flight times. The location was just perfect. Very very central and a stone's throw distance to shops, pubs, restaurants and bars. I really cannot express my gratitude to the staff for my time spent there. I am not regular traveller to perth but will be there again and Ibis perth will be on the intinery for definate.

• Stayed November 2013
ibisPerthGM, General Manager at Hotel Ibis Perth, responded to this review, December 29, 2013
Dear Rcra83,

Thank you very much for your kind words regarding your recent stay at ibis Perth. It is always very encouraging to hear such positive feedback, and all of the staff greatly appreciate you taking the time to do so.

We are so happy to hear that we were able to assist in a small way to make your trip to Australia an enjoyable one.

I hope that you had a fantastic Christmas and that 2014 brings you much happiness. Hopefully we can welcome you back to Australia in the near future.

Kindest Regards,

Ibis Perth

593 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Yinnar, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

Although staying here on a company account found it very good, great people at the desk, great

location, restaurant was good and had the best mattress on the bed I've had for a while. Plenty

of bars and restaurants close by.......

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
ibisPerthGM, General Manager at Hotel Ibis Perth, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
Dear JohnP3840,

Thank you very much for your kind words regarding your recent stay at ibis Perth. While we appreciate all of the feedback that we receive, it is always encouraging for the team to hear such nice words about the service they provide.

I'm very glad to hear that the mattress was comfortable and the location convenient.

I can see from your profile that you enjoy travelling to SE Asia. I hope that you get plenty of opportunities to return, as it's such an amazing place. Have a great Christmas and New Years and we look forward to hopefully welcoming you back to Perth in the near future.

Kind Regards,

ibis Perth
Dunsborough, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

Front desk staff mostly good & helpful, one didn't like being bothered by customers, maybe related to the evening restaurant supervisor who needs some customer service skills. Room small, but nicely presented, clean & quiet. Great bed & sleep!! Breakfast excellent. Good spot, close to everything & some late night choices for food & drink that weren't to hectic. Disappointed that person in charge of restaurant wasn't able to point me in any direction towards a place for food when arrived back after 9pm. Think she would have noticed something open when leaving at night, was definitely a bother to answer the person asking questions about where might be able to get something to eat while shes trying to cash up!... worse still was the fact that reading the sign in the lift she could have just said, phone room service from your room & there is a small selection or some such.
Otherwise would recommend good clean, quiet, well presented hotel in good spot.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
ibisPerthGM, General Manager at Hotel Ibis Perth, responded to this review, December 17, 2013
Dear CEK284,

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding your recent stay at ibis Perth. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts about your stay.

While I am very pleased to hear that the breakfast was excellent, the rooms clean and the location convenient, I am concerned that we did not demonstrate to you the level of service that we are more accustomed to providing. I can assure you that I will address this lapse in service with those involved in order to prevent a reoccurrence.

Thank you again for your feedback. I hope that you have a safe and happy festive season and that 2014 brings you many more travel adventures around the world.

Kind Regards,

ibis Perth

Been to Hotel Ibis Perth? Share your experiences!