“Wonderful!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Four Points by Sheraton Perth

You added Four Points by Sheraton Perth to your Saves list
Four Points by Sheraton Perth
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   707 Wellington Street, Perth, Western Australia 6000, Australia   |
Hotel deals
Special Rate
Up to 50% Off!
Ranked #21 of 57 Hotels in Perth
Sydney
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

The staff downstairs made our stay at this hotel. they were so helpful and friendly. They sorted out a booking with the Rottnest Ferry,provided early wake up for us, carried our bags to/from the taxi etc. THey even stored our suitcases for free while we stayed overnight on Rottnest.
Our room was a long way from the lift but bags were delivered to our room so it wasn't a problem. The bar downstairs had $15 meals which suited us. There is a convenience store nearby for quick snacks. Comfortable and quiet room.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
FourPointsPerth, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Perth, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Dear Julene M,
Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay. We are very pleased to hear our associates were able to be of immense help and maintained a helpful, friendly and professional attitude throughout. These comments have been shared amongst our team for further encouragement and recognition. We are also glad to hear you enjoyed your dining experience in-house. We look forward to welcoming you back at Four Points Perth on your next trip.
Sean Raine

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
wa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

I reviewed this Hotel a while ago and can say the previous concerns I had, we have not had again, but still disappointing, check in was confusing first we got offered two rooms to which I couldn't understand as I had only booked one room with three people staying when I questioned why I was getting two keys for two rooms was then she realised she had made a mistake and reissued another room, our room was perfectly located as I asked for a room overlooking the Perth arena as we were there for the one direction concert, in the room we had lovely complimentary plates of treats as I have had previous discussions with the manager which was appreciated, however we only had two towels in our room even though I booked and paid for three people. I didn't contact reception so I suppose that is my fault, it is just the attention to detail I find frustrating about this hotel. I also think something needs to be done about the bathroom doors they are very revealing to sounds and smells! Nothing is private! I will be back at this hotel as I like its location however I really think staff training could go a very long way! I have high expectations of the Sheraton name but feel this hotel could do with some real nit picking to bring it up to the Sheraton standard.
Most things are great, cleanliness perfect, beds super comfy, modern furnishings etc but just silly frustrating things that leave you disappointed. It has potential to be amazing!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
FourPointsPerth, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Perth, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Dear Justordinary
Thank you for providing us with feedback on your recent stay. We are very pleased to see your return to the hotel, but disappointed to hear we were unable to satisfy your expectations, and please accept our sincere apologies for the confusion at check-in as well as with the room requirements. Thank you for your comments regarding the cleanliness of the room, the comfy beds, and our overall product. As a Four Points brand we are a select-service hotel in the 4-star category, and as such we do not offer all the services and amenities you would enjoy when staying at a Sheraton brand. Your feedback is taken on board and shared with the team and we look forward to being able to improve your overall experience of what Four Points Perth can offer its guests. We look forward to welcoming you back at our hotel in the near future.
Singapore, Singapore
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

First time in life i lost my bag in a luxury hotel.
Duty Manager offered me $35 for compensation! Amazing...!
At the end, when i was about to leave the hotel (checked out), they found my bag..and the Operation Manager was telling me that they found my bag on my BED!! Unbelievable!!
after 3days the 3 shift of housekeeping were cleaning my room, and no one could find it, at the end He said that they found it on my BED?? (the last position of the bag was even on the working DESK, not on BED)
They should give me a better excuse... or admid the mistake & apology is even much nicer.
I do not feel treasured as customer, at all.

Room Tip: not sure on all type of rooms, but mine DELUXE, on the top floor was nice.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
FourPointsPerth, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Perth, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Dear Oliviaboe
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay. My Operations Manager and I have reached out to you to discuss these allegations.
Brisbane, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

four Points location is good for the Entertainment centre, but difficult for drivers. While valet staff were lovely it was confusing to work out where the driveway is. Be warned that valet parking is not 24 hours. Staff at reception was on automatic and did not listen to our answers. Three times we said we had just been to a funeral and she continued to ask about how our day was, and did we enjoy Our day! rooms have been refurbished but the lifts still lack style. Rooms are fine, however the set up where you look directly into the non private bathroom directly from bed is ridiculous. We are Starwood members yet not put on the Starwood floor. Wifi pretty useless. Breakfast was ordinary. Staff were NOT attentive even thou there were planets of them and few customers. Too busy talking to each other, and did not explain how the breakfast worked. Did not offer coffee until we asked how to get a coffee...after ten minutes. Staff overall need some service attitude raining- except valet who were great.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear PandSMadison,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback further to your recent stay with us. I am greatly disappointed to see we did not meet your expectations on this visit. Please allow me to apologise on behalf of our team if did not recognise you as Starwood Preferred Guests nor make you feel a valued guest. Your comments have been shared with the respective department heads for training and future improvement. As you may have seen during your stay, we are currently undergoing a modernisation of our guest lifts. This work is still in progress, due for completion by the year end. Unfortunately one lift is still not renovated and we agree with you it does look old, hence why the works are currently underway. We also have taken on board your feedback regarding our driveway layout, bathroom design and Wifi network and we have plans in the very near future to address these areas. Once again, please accept my sincere apologies, we never like to know we have disappointed our guests but I thank you for your candid feedback to help us improve. Please do not hesitate to contact me personally should you wish to discuss any of your points further, I would be happy to do so. I very much hope we can welcome you back to Four Points on your next visit to Perth
Sean Raine (sean.raine@fourpoints.com)
Maidenhead, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

On a short business trip this hotel fits the bill. It's a short walk from the main centre but opposite the Perth arena for this going to an event which is ideal. The staff are very welcoming and sorted out my internet problem efficiently enough. The rooms are pretty basic but the breakfast options are extensive. Everything is clean and tidy and I've no problem in going back there next time I visit the city.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
FourPointsPerth, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Perth, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Dear Dave B,
Thank you for your fantastic feedback on your recent visit to our hotel. We are pleased to hear our location, breakfast options and wonderful associates were to your satisfaction for the duration of your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back at Four Points by Sheraton on your next Perth visit.
Brisbane, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel on a number of occasions as it was previously branded. This was my first stay with Four Points by Sheraton. My newly refurbished room and its layout were excellent. I really loved the shower and how you can turn it on from one end and not get wet or cold while the hot water comes in...and there was no shower curtain, just nice clean glass and a very spacious shelf. Beds and pillows were some of the most comfortable I have used. What was a bit dated and over priced was The Eatery. It needs a new menu and the breakfast could have less choices but more value for money. Handy to walk to West Perth offices and close to the beaches. I enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
FourPointsPerth, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Perth, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Dear Sue65H
Thank you for your wonderful feedback on your recent stay at the hotel. I am pleased to hear as a returning guest you enjoyed the newly refurbished rooms and had a very comfortable stay with us. Rest assured your feedback regarding the Eatery will be taken into consideration for future improvements. We look forward to welcoming you back to Four Points on your next visit to Perth.
Geraldton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

My husband and I have just stayed at this hotel and loved it. We are regular Perth and Fremantle hotel stayers and I am quite good at investigating value for money and this hotel is now on the top of my list. Location is great, rooms are beautiful and very clean, no mini bar which personally I find handy as it leaves room in the fridge for putting in your own bits. The staff at this hotel are the best I have come across for a long time they were all very friendly and obliging and made us feel very welcome. we will continue to return to this hotel. My only hesitation is telling others how good it is and we will not be able to get in next time.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
FourPointsPerth, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Perth, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Dear Lindy W
Thank you for your wonderful feedback about your recent stay with us. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed the convenience of our city location, comfortable rooms and hotel facilities. Your positive remarks about our associates have been passed on to all our Team here at the hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next Perth visit.
Sean Raine

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Perth? Share your experiences!