“Average” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Four Points by Sheraton Perth

You added Four Points by Sheraton Perth to your Saves list
Four Points by Sheraton Perth
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   707 Wellington Street, Perth, Western Australia 6000, Australia   |
Hotel deals
Special Rate
Up to 50% Off!
Ranked #21 of 57 Hotels in Perth
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

A fantastic location but service was poor and the rooms very average, but clean. There is no TV in the room which is strange. I would stay again, but only if I am going to a concert or want to stay this side of Perth. I didn't here so cant comment on the food. Took me at least 20 minutes to get a key die to firstly poor service, then the key system not working. The valet parking is not great. Very clean bathroom but the worst toilet position I have ever encountered! I couldn't get the air-conditioning to change. My view was of apartments so kept curtains closed for privacy.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
FourPointsPerth, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Perth, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
Dear Carl K,
Thank you for taking time in providing us with your feedback on your recent stay with us. I am disappointed to hear that we did not meet all aspects of your expectations during your stay. I apologise for the delay you encountered upon check- in and TV issue you experienced. However, all our rooms do have TV and I would be grateful if you could contact me to give me some more info about the room number you stayed in so I can look into the matter. We did have some air conditioning issues in some of our rooms and I apologise for the inconvenience it caused you during your stay. Our maintenance team is working at resolving this issue. Looking forward to hearing from you and welcoming you back at the hotel in a near future.
Sean Raine,
e-mail: sean.raine@fourpoints.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

Although the hotel price has risen significantly per night since their renovation has been completed, 4 Points by Sheraton is a very good choice to stay in Perth. Perth is notorious for high prices and low standards (in my opinion) but the 4 points is a pleasure to stay at. The rooms are now of a very high standard and the beds are utterly fantastic. The staff are excellent - very professional and friendly. I do agree with the comments about the bathroom door but travelling alone it doesn't bother me and the rooms are super clean. There is room for improvement with the room service meals, particulary in presentation (the cafeteria style with foil on top doesn't really fit with the hotel or meal prices).

However, overall the hotel is an excellent standard and in a very good position - definitely recommended as my choice to stay in Perth.

Room Tip: If possible, I would suggest a higher level room but it's not particularly important.
Dear Mlleruby,
Thank you for taking time to provide us with your feedback with regards to your recent stay at the Four Points by Sheraton Perth. I am very pleased to see that you had an enjoyable stay with us and was well looked after by our team. Your overall positive comments will be shared with our team members. Rest assured that your feedback on the room service food presentation will be relayed on to our Food and Beverage Manager. Awaiting to welcoming you back at the hotel on your next visit to Perth.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

This hotel is a great location as near all local transport with railway station close by and free city bus out the front of the hotel. The staff were friendly and really enjoyed our meal in the hotel restaurant and excellent service. The bathroom layout is excellent and obviously been updated lately. Other good eating nearby as well.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear cjjadelaide,
Thank you for the gift of your feedback with regards to your recent stay at the Four Points by Sheraton Perth. I am very pleased to hear that you had a very enjoyable stay with us and you appreciated our services and the hotel's location.Your positive comments will be communicated to our staff. Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

We stayed here for 5 nights as we were attend a conference at the Convention centre. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the rooms were spacious and well appointed. We found the area to be fairly quiet and the bed was very comfortable so we were able to get a great night sleep. It is just a bit of a walk to shops and restaurants but not too far. About 15mins walk to the convention centre. The bar downstairs really needed a bit of personality but it was functional. Only problem was with the air conditioning. It was difficult to get right and it was a little noisy.

Room Tip: Top floor is the best.
Dear Nicole C,
Thank you for your review about your recent stay at the Four Points by Sheraton Perth. I am pleased to see that you had a nice stay with us. Your comments about our services and bar have been noted and will be shared with our Operations team.We did have some air conditioning issues in some of our rooms and I apologise for the inconvenience it caused you during your stay. Our maintenance are working at resolving this issue. Your overall positive experience and comments will be passed on to our team. Looking forward to welcoming you back at the hotel soon.
Bunbury, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Clean hotel, friendly Staff.
Bed was so comfy, just drifted off to Sleep within minutes.
Minimart next door
Valet Parking $35
Buffet Breakfast, wide choice and tasty, got it included while booking thru wotif. Room Service Fast and Reasonably Priced.
I dont know if all the rooms are the same, but I dont like the toilet door. Frosted glass door with with gaps bottom and top. Even with hubby and myself, some things dont need to be shared. Lovely Shower
Would stay again

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
FourPointsPerth, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Perth, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Dear shy66,
Thank you for providing us with your feedback on your recent stay with us. I am glad to see that you had a pleasant and relaxing stay and appreciated the hotel's location, services and food. Your comments on the toilet door has been noted and will be passed on to the designers' team should there be in future any plans to change the design. Looking forward to welcoming you and your husband back at the Four Points by Sheraton Perth.
Ratoath, Ireland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

Within Perth this is a cheap business hotel, anywhere else in the world this is an expensive hotel. Being right across the road from a major concert venue, don't expect a quiet evening during a concert, but for the rest of the week it's only busy at breakfast and early evening. By 9pm the bar always seemed empty. Rooms are clean and tidy. Staff were friendly. Very central to the city. Can't complain, but nothing spectacular.

Room Tip: Away from the concert venue.
Dear Larry0234,
Thank you for your review about your recent stay with us. I am glad to hear that you had a pleasant stay at the Four Points by Sheraton Perth and was well looked after by our team. Your positive comments will be communicated to our staff. Looking forward to welcoming back you back soon.
Adelaide, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

The rooms are comfortable and in my room I could see no issue with any risk of flooding or being too close to the toilet as raised in other reviews. Bed was very comfortable but I have to agree with another reviewer that the Air-Conditioning is big let down. I thought that it being May it would be a non-issue but the room would get warm and cold during the night and there was no way to turn it off. Could be a case of operator error and I did not have a chance to give the hotel the opportunity to correct problem. I did give feedback to the hotel on check-out and they are aware of the problem so hopefully it will get sorted out in the near future.

They have a simple gym on the 7th floor. Really good buffet breakfast which I got included booking through Wotif but could not get direct with the hotel. All staff were very friendly and helpful. Located about 1.3kms from the Perth Convention Centre so a 10 -15min walk depending on your pace. Once air-conditioning is sorted out then this would be a good standard hotel to stay in in future.

Room Tip: located directly across the road from the Concert Hall so this could be a bonus for some people.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
FourPointsPerth, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Perth, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Dear Tennyson Traveller,
Thank you for the gift of your feedback. I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciated our services and the hotel's location. We did have some air conditioning issues in some of our rooms and I apologise for the inconvenience it caused you during your stay. Our maintenance are working at resolving this issue. Your overall positive experience and comments will be passed on to our team. Looking forward to welcoming you back at the Four Points by Sheraton on your next visit to Perth.
Sean Raine

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Perth? Share your experiences!