“Convenient and quiet!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of All Suites Perth

You added All Suites Perth to your Saves list
All Suites Perth
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   12 Victoria Avenue, Perth, Western Australia 6000, Australia (East Perth)   |
Ranked #25 of 57 Hotels in Perth
Wollongong
“Convenient and quiet!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

The hotel is a block or two from the malls and from the waterfront. the staffs ere very helpful. Rooms 306 was big enough with a queen bed, small table and two chairs. There was a separate bathroom which was well appointed although some minor repairs are needed to the painting. The end was very comfortable.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Emma R, Manager at All Suites Perth, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Dear Jennie W,

Thank you so much for reviewing your recent stay at All Suites Perth.
I am so glad you we able to make the most of our fantastic location, so close to the CBD and the Swan River.

I have passed your feedback onto my team, thank you very much for your kind words!
We cannot wait to have you back next time you plan on travelling to WA and hope you stay well until then,

All Suites Perth

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
  • Thai first
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Hi,

I stayed @ all suites during December & January. They were really helpful when we arrived early in the morning with the check in. They even helped us to book the tours that we had mentioned 2 them. Location was really good as well. The hotel was close 2 shops, river, public transport and the restaurants. The staff were really friendly. The room was reasonably sized as well. We had stayed in a studio room.

Room Tip: If your a couple you could stay in a studio room. It has everything that you need
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Emma R, Manager at All Suites Perth, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Dear Christine A,

Thank you very much for leaving such a fantastic review of our hotel and for your kind words.
Our team certainly aim for great feedback like yours. It is our pleasure to be able to allow our guests early check-in’s where possible, as we know how much of a difference it can make to your day!

You are correct, our Studio Apartment are comfortable enough for a couple to share and still have the added comfort of a full kitchen and laundry facilities!
We are most definitely lucky to be so well situated within the city.

Our team can’t wait to hear from you and help you plan your next travels to Perth and we hope you stay well until then.

Stourbridge, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

We stayed here twice whilst visiting Perth last April. We stayed in a studio and then upon return upgraded to a one bedroom apartment with balcony. Staff were very helpful, the washing machine in our room wasnt working, so they gave us the key to another room where we could use the washing machine facilities in there. Handy location for a walk down to Swan River and the jetty where you can get a ferry to Fremantle. Visited Kings Park which was lovely, and great views over the city. Wifi can be a bit temperamental in some of the rooms. Bear in mind that there is a bar and Indian Restaurant, near/underneath the complex which you can sometimes hear/smell, but overall a great stay here, and would highly recommend.

Room Tip: Upgrade to a One-Bed Apartment to enjoy the views from the Balcony and evening sun!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Emma R, Manager at All Suites Perth, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Dear Faye C,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. It is delightful to hear you enjoyed your time with us whilst in Perth on two occasions. I am glad you were able to experience our 1Bedroom Apartment with the extra comfort of a balcony.

Thank you for your kind words towards the team and commending their efforts to ensure guests’ satisfaction, I have certainly passed your comments onto them!
We are most definitely lucky to be situated so close to the Swan River and within walking distance to Perth CBD.

I am pleased you were able to experience the beautiful Kings Park and magnificent views it has to offer, a definite must for sightseeing in Perth!

I’m very sorry that you found the internet was operating slowly. We are currently looking at getting an upgrade to our internet service as it has been a little less consistent lately. So hopefully we can offer a better service the next time you are with us.

The buildings restaurant which was Indian cuisine has since closed down. We are now patiently waiting for the new restaurant operators to get started with a Café serving great coffee, breakfast and Lunch!

We do hope you will choose to stay with us on your next visit to Perth. Please do not hesitate to contact us directly to help you organise your next stay.

Bandar Seri Begawan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

Arrived around 6am and I thought that I came this early just to drop by my luggage at the concierge while waiting for normal check-in at 2pm but to my surprised, the receptionist told me that my room was ready to be used. I was happy and took the opportunity to refresh myself doing my shower before I could officially enjoy my vacation. I have met almost all receptionists during my 5 days stay there and all of them were very friendly indeed. No doubt about it. Making you feel like home. RED CAT bus is around 30 seconds walk (nereast station is Victoria Avenue which is just in front of the travelodge hotel) so it is easy accessible to the city which might take a good 10 minutes walk. Overall, my stay in this hotel was a memorable one and I was glad to stay in this hotel.

Room Tip: Friendly staff and easy accessible to the RED CAT bus
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Emma R, Manager at All Suites Perth, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Dear Trasero,

Thank you for leaving such a positive review from your recent stay with us and for sharing your lovely pictures!
It is fantastic to hear your room was available to access upon your early arrival, it certainly is a delight after travelling for so many hours!

Thank you for your lovely comments towards our team, I will be sure to pass your kind words onto them! It is our absolute pleasure to make our guests feel right at home whilst travelling.

We are indeed extremely lucky to be so well situated with the CAT bus only meters away from our door step.

We would love to see you again soon, so please do not hesitate to contact us directly next time you plan a trip to our beautiful city!

Perth, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

We made a booking for 2 nights for 2 adults for a business trip. The room was clean, the kitchen nice and the bed comfy. The bathroom was the disappointment - it was very very tired and a patchwork of fix up jobs that hadn't been done well. The shower head was out of control and water spilled all over bathroom. When I spoke to Management, I was told they are all individually owned so therefore they can only control the standard of the hallways, lift, foyer etc, not the actual rooms. No other room was available either until the 2nd night. It was great that we had parking on site (which we paid extra for) but I wouldn't suggest it if you have a 4wd due to tight spots but you can park offsite close by. There is also a lot of clutter and rubbish in driveway area. The room we had was first floor and situated beside a plant so was a little noisy mechanically. Overall it was ok but not quite what I expected for the price ($245 per night approx). The staff were great, cleaning was done each day and it was quite close to central town. The kitchenette was handy too.

Room Tip: Not room 106 due to quality of bathroom and mechanical noise. (Street noise is minimal due to being...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Emma R, Manager at All Suites Perth, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Dear Sharon C,

Thank you very much for leaving a review from your recent stay with us.
I am glad to hear you found the apartment to be clean, the kitchen convenient and our lovely MicroCloud bed toppers so comfortable! It is also fantastic to hear your kind words towards our team, I will be sure to pass your feedback onto them.

I do apologise however that you were disappointed with the condition of the bathroom. I have addressed your constructive feedback with our Maintenance Manager to ensure any improvable issues you experienced are attended to immediately.
Our apartments are all separately owned however we certainly review their conditions and work together to rectify any issues with the owners as soon as they arise. I apologise should this information have been misunderstood.

We are currently in the early stages of planning an upgrade of the apartments, starting with our mock up room which is now complete and available for our guests to book and leave constructive feedback and suggestions to benefit the future refurbishment.

In regards to our onsite car parking, it can seem over cluttered, especially at this moment while we have our lift refurbishment taking up a lot of the space in the basement. This should hopefully be completed shortly and we can regain our basement area. You are correct, if travelling with a large car I would suggest our offsite parking options, as the basement is a tight squeeze.

We would love for you to try our refurbished Superior Studio Apartment on your next travels to the City and experience the hotel in a more positive light. I would be happy to hear from you for any future enquiries and help you plan your next trip to Perth.

Kind regards,

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

A wonderful place for family holidays. It has a functional kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher and oven. .great for cooking for the little ones after they get bored of fish and chips. Clean bathroom and tub with great heater for the hot shower during winter nights. We absolutely enjoyed our stay here..but for the light sleeper, I advise requesting for high level especially with a bar just downstairs.

• Stayed June 2014
Emma R, Manager at All Suites Perth, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Dear singaporesling75,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay at All Suites Perth! We are so glad you had a good time in our beautiful city with your family, and we appreciate you giving such great tips to our TripAdvisor readers!

It was such a pleasure to look after you, we look forward to having you back next time you plan on travelling to Australia.
Please do not hesitate to contact us as we always offer best rates!

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

Stayed there for a week with my family of 4 with kids 10yrs and 7yrs. It was a great stay. .we got a 1 bedroom suite with kitchen. Nice clean room with fully functional clean kitchen. .staffs were helpful and friendly.Our room were clean on alternate days.Kitchen came with washing machine ,dishwasher,fridge,oven and microwave. .very convenient for us to whip out meals after we got tired of eating out.. problem is the kitchen gets smokey very easily which sets off the smoke alarm, sending firemen knocking on our door. ..so if you want to cook,gotta open the balcony door wide open.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Emma R, Manager at All Suites Perth, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Dear singaporesling75,

Thank you kindly for reviewing our property! It is so great to hear you had such a wonderful time with your lovely family!

We understand that sometimes, cooking beautiful food in our kitchens can become a little smoky and we always prefer to have the Fire Brigade check that everyone is safe immediately after a smoke alarm has gone off. I am certain your children will remember their stay in Perth for a long time after this episode, they seemed quite entertained!!

We cannot wait to have you back at All Suites Perth and we hope you stay well until then.

All Suites Perth

Been to All Suites Perth? Share your experiences!