Arrived and had to go around the block and ring to find where entrance was.. Expecting to at least be some sort of lobby for unloading luggage... No... Had to park in loading bay and be gone and checked in and luggage in room in 5mins!!! Then told no parking, I had to park in car park at convention centre... By the hour car parking! So have had to leave my four wheel drive ute still loaded in a public car park.. Where of coarse no guarantees it will be there in the morning... Couldn't find the hour rate so went to machine to find that I will be up for $54 for 24 hours.. More than my $40 for valet parking at the Crown where they can't help enough... fantastic service and facilities... Go there instead.. Will be better on the pocket and peace of mind.. Won't be stressing about the vehicle!
- Also Known As:
- Somerset St Georges Terrace Hotel Perth
- Somerset St Georges Terrace Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the centre of the vibrant city of Perth, Citadines St Georges Terrace (formerly Somerset St Georges Terrace Perth) is the perfect home-base from which to experience modern city living in Australia. Positioned in the heart of Perth's Business District, Citadines St Georges Terrace has the picture perfect setting for doing business in the city. Its prime location is also within walking distance to art galleries, restaurants, bars, department stores and many quality boutiques at Murray Street and Hay Street Malls. To complete the picture perfect setting, the property is just a street away from the Esplanade that overlooks the Swan River.Upon entering the main lobby, guests experience a welcoming oasis of calm. A collection of local contemporary art pieces express the energy and verve that Perth has to offer and are featured in the lobby and residences. Offering 85 contemporary rooms, which range from studios, spa studios and spacious one-bedroom residences, you can enjoy vibrant city living at a prime downtown address. Doing business is easy with our business support services, large well lit work areas, telephones with speaker and IDD facilities, and complimentary WIFI. Our conference / function room facilities are also available for work or pleasure. After work, relax in the cafe or by the al fresco bar located on the ground floor -- just the work-life balance suited to the busy executive on business or leisure traveller looking for a weekend getaway. Citadines St Georges Terrace Perth is managed by The Ascott Limited, a member of CapitaLand. It is the largest international serviced residence owner-operator with more than 200 properties in over 80 cities spanning more than 20 countries across Asia Pacific, Europe and the Gulf region. It operates three award-winning brands Ascott, Citadines and Somerset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Citadines St Georges Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.