Paid 375 AUD per night for a room in dire need of renovation, 20 yards from major construction site. In fairness, the room was large, bed and bath OK, and breakfast respectable; but the furniture and carpet were from the 70s; and the room was directly adjacent to a major construction site which started early in the morning and went until late at night. Worst of all my complaints were completely dismissed by the front desk staff – not so much as a sorry.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parmelia Hilton Perth is the city's most centrally located luxury hotel, in the heart of the CBD, across the road from the Perth Convention Centre and close to excellent shopping, restaurants and bars. Just a short stroll to beautiful Kings Park and the stunning Swan River. From Guest Rooms to Deluxe Plus rooms and suites, all rooms at the Parmelia Hilton feature Hilton Serenity beds, high-speed internet (charges apply) and LCD TVs with complimentary cable and Foxtel channels. Relax by the outdoor swimming pool or work out in the fully equipped 24 hour gym. For a sizzling steak or a boutique beer on tap, enjoy the Adelphi Grill & Bar. The Hotel's meetings and events floor with state of the art audio visual and lighting technology offers a choice of ten venues for 5-500, a 24 hour business centre and wireless internet access . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Agoda, Priceline and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Parmelia Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parmelia Hilton Hotel Perth
- Hilton International Perth
- Hilton Perth
- Perth Hilton