“Stay at Hilton Parmelia Perth” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Parmelia Hilton

You added Parmelia Hilton to your Saves list
Parmelia Hilton
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   14 Mill Street, Perth, Western Australia 6000, Australia   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Breakfast, WiFi & Parking
Ranked #18 of 57 Hotels in Perth
Sydney, Australia
“Stay at Hilton Parmelia Perth”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

Good staff service - the Hilton quality of customer service is observed here. The place is conveniently located. I asked for an early check in as I am coming interstate and will be arriving early. When I arrived, the room is already ready. The Internet connection is also good. Roon is clean.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

gmperthhilton, General Manager at Parmelia Hilton, responded to this review, April 3, 2014
Dear Marissa M

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review.

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and especially appreciated the great service from our Team.

Hope to see you again soon.

David Constantine

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (161)
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

Fantastic hotel to stay in, the staff were very helpful, very comfortable rooms, close to everything and very affordable, just the cooling system was a little noisy but that didn't bother us as we were out and about most of the time.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

gmperthhilton, General Manager at Parmelia Hilton, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
Dear Tom K

Thank you very much for your review.

Delighted to hear you were very happy with all aspects of your stay although I am sorry for any noise disturbance from the air conditioner.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Sydney
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

Have stayed here a couple of times for work. It's a good location to the city and the rooms and bed are quite comfortable. It's always the little things that stick in your mind and for me it was the quality of the room service. After a really long day I just wanted to eat and sleep. I ordered the spaghetti bolognese thinking that would be a safe bet...wrong. It was seriously the worst thing I've eaten since trying to cook for the first time at college. Cold, cheap ingredients and watery. So bad. The other thing that stuck with me was I borrowed a charger for my iPhone and upon checkout there it was on my bill for $15. No, it wasn't mine to keep, that's the charge for borrowing it. I thought that was really poor.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
gmperthhilton, General Manager at Parmelia Hilton, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Dear Sam451

Thank you very much for your review.

It’s great to hear you enjoyed the Hotel’s convenient location and were very happy with the service from the Team, however I am naturally very sorry to learn of your unsatisfactory room service experience. So that I may address your concerns personally, I would be grateful if you could contact me direct at david.constantine@hilton.com or by telephone at 08 9215 2000. In the meantime, I have shared your feedback with our Executive Chef for his immediate attention. Please accept my most sincere apologies for the unusual shortfall.

I am also sorry for the poor impression created over the phone charger. It is our usual practice to place a deposit charge on your account which is removed on return of the borrowed item. If this was not the case on this occasion, I sincerely apologise and again, if you could contact me as above, I will be happy to refund the charge.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to have an opportunity to change your impression next time you visit Perth.

Perth, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

We stayed here on a Saturday night and took up the pre-ordered upgrade (which was a little annoying as everybody else got this for free!) The room was as you would expect from Hilton, the breakfast was excellent and staff friendly and helpful. One point to bare in mind, I believed I had paid (the website said I had) however when checking out was asked to pay again. On checking my account it appeared that although it said I had paid the payment was never deducted.

Room Tip: Don't pay for an upgrade as they generally have many rooms available and you can get it for free...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Dan B

Thank you very much for your review.

I am very sorry for any confusion over payment for your stay. Unless the room rate was pre-paid advance purchase, no payment is required until check out. You may have supplied your credit card details to guarantee the room will be held past the usual 4pm release.

With respect to upgrades, dependent upon occupancy, we are at times able to offer complimentary upgrades; however, when the occupancy is high, a nominal supplement is usually payable. Please accept my apologies for any disappointment.

Delighted that overall you enjoyed all aspects of your visit and found it great value for money. We hope to welcome you back soon.

San Francisco, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

Ample rooms, hospitable and friendly staff... concierge new local recommendations for food and activities. The wifi was fast, rooms very clean and location very central to transportation and restaurants.

Dear Jacob L

So delighted to hear you enjoyed every aspect of your stay with us and we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor.

Thank you for your great recommendation and we hope to see you again soon.

Perth, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

We had a lovely overnight stay, the staff were very helpful. The room service was great, and we had a great view. Beds were comfy and the room was spotless. It was a little pricey but you only get what you pay for.

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Dear ChristinaKolodij

Thank you very much for your review.

We are delighted you enjoyed every aspect of your stay and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Spring, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

It's been about 3 years since I was last in Perth. My company uses this hotel for the corporate rate. I traveleld here for business recently and found the hotel is really starting to show wear and tear. The rooms are in need of remodeling and the room clealing, turn down service is variable. The fitness center is a very small and limited facility. The high point is still the Adelphi restaraunt and bar - good food and service here. Happy hour and breakfast here is popular. And, loaction is favorable. Still, overall you dont get much value for the rates and it doesnt live up to Hilton standards. Given hotel availabilty and rates in Perth, they kind of have us over a barrel.

Dear Rick B

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review.

Whilst I note you were very happy with your dining experience in Adelphi Grill which we are delighted to hear, I am naturally sorry you were disappointed with aspects of your guest room.

With respect to décor, we are well under way with a program of improvements to guest rooms, replacing all furniture to provide a fresh contemporary presentation. We have completed four levels, with the remainder due by end September this year and are sure you will appreciate the improvements.

Please accept my sincere apologies for any housekeeping shortfall. In the last month, the Hotel has undergone a major housekeeping restructure and we are confident you will notice the return to consistently high standards.

We do hope to have a chance to change your impression next time you visit. Please contact me direct at david.constantine@hilton.com if I can assist in making your stay more comfortable.

David Constantine

Been to Parmelia Hilton? Share your experiences!