This hotel has a great location less than a block from the main shopping area of the city. Thee rooms are well maintained and good size. We ate at the restaurant in the hotel because it offered good value for money. Restaurants in Perth are not cheap and although there are a number closeby, they seem to lack interesting fare. About a 10 minute walk is the area of Chinatown. Howwever, this area also encompasses other restaurants including Vietnamese, Italian, Indian, Portugese, etc. The main or only casion in Perth is in Bursewood which is on the grounds of a large well maintained park which offers free tours of the fauna, trees and wildlife each morning at 11:45. Well worth the trip. We took the Tfifacta tour on a period tram which included a tour of Perth, cruise on the Swan river and another tram tour of Fremantle. The nice part about this tour is that it also allow people to use their tickets to hop on/off the tram the following day which we did to visit Bursewood. Perth is a great city to visit, quite different than other big cities like Sydney or Melbourne.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Perth City Centre Hotel Perth
- Holiday Inn Perth City Centre Hotel
- Holiday Inn Perth
- Perth Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As soon as you step into the intimate Lobby, you will feel the warm welcoming presence that is Holiday Inn Perth City Centre. Located in the heart of Perth it is only steps from Perth railway station and the boutiques of Hay Street Mall. Browse Aboriginal art galleries and designers on trendy King Street, close by, and step into next door's Apple Store for gadgets. It's a 15-minute walk from Holiday Inn Perth City Centre to the Barrack Street Jetty for ferry cruises to Rottnest Island's powder-white beaches and coral reef. Alternatively Stop over between connecting flights from Perth Airport, twelve km away, to the Kimberley and North West mining region. Our Concierge desk will always put you on the right track for tours of the Swan Valley wineries, a short 45 minute drive away or a tender steak in the cosy, dark-wood Seven88 Bar and Cafe. Mining and resources companies cluster at the western end of central Hay Street, like Rio Tinto across the street and Woodside, just 500 metres away. Your meetings at the Kellogg Joint Venture or Chevron Australia offices are both 1km away, and events at Perth Convention Exhibition Centre are a five minute stroll. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Perth City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.