Perth in Western Australia is a very expensive place for hotel rooms during the week. But over the Easter break, rates fell and the Holiday Inn offered great value, with a per night charge for two in an Executive King room with full breakfast (and very good, with any sort of eggs cooked to order, including Benedict and Florentine) for only around $240. Lots of freebies went with the room as well - fast wifi, high floor, and a goodies basket that was replenished daily, including a bottle of mineral water, a half bottle of red wine, peanuts, chips and chocolates. Amazing. Airconditioning was very quiet. Free newspapers. The room was recently renovated and was spotless. Front desk staff were very good, and the concierge desk never put a foot wrong. Very good location too. Highly recommended.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Perth City Centre Hotel Perth
- Holiday Inn Perth City Centre Hotel
- Holiday Inn Perth
- Perth Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As soon as you step into the intimate Lobby, you will feel the warm welcoming presence that is Holiday Inn Perth City Centre. Located in the heart of Perth it is only steps from Perth railway station and the boutiques of Hay Street Mall. Browse Aboriginal art galleries and designers on trendy King Street, close by, and step into next door's Apple Store for gadgets. It's a 15-minute walk from Holiday Inn Perth City Centre to the Barrack Street Jetty for ferry cruises to Rottnest Island's powder-white beaches and coral reef. Alternatively Stop over between connecting flights from Perth Airport, twelve km away, to the Kimberley and North West mining region. Our Concierge desk will always put you on the right track for tours of the Swan Valley wineries, a short 45 minute drive away or a tender steak in the cosy, dark-wood Seven88 Bar and Cafe. Mining and resources companies cluster at the western end of central Hay Street, like Rio Tinto across the street and Woodside, just 500 metres away. Your meetings at the Kellogg Joint Venture or Chevron Australia offices are both 1km away, and events at Perth Convention Exhibition Centre are a five minute stroll. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Perth City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.