“Ribs night - Monday night! Unlimited ribs for $49” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Perth, Australia
“Ribs night - Monday night! Unlimited ribs for $49”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

I love ribs!! And I was craving for good ribs and didn't know any other places in Perth except Tony Romas, they make pretty good ribs! But Tony Romas had 40 mins waiting line, so we went to OJG and we were so lucky to have a Ribs night! You pay $49 per person and have unlimited ribs and they were so good! But I still think the best ribs I ever had are in Texas Road house in Denver, Colorado!!

But these were pretty good! We sat outside and the girl who was serving us was nice too!

So, go to OJG for ribs!

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

48% Recommend
Troon, UK
“Don't go if you are hungry”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

We arrived at 8pm, the restaurant was about half full. We ordered drinks and food quickly. We had not ordered entrees so we expected a bit of a wait for our steaks. So we waited. And waited. And waited. By 8-40pm we inquired as to where the food had got to and were informed it was being 'plated up'. At 8-50 we inquired again, were told that it 'wouldn't be long'. At 8-55pm we were offered a free round of drinks which we accepted on the understanding that the food would turn up soon. At 9-10pm we paid for our original round of drinks and left, nipped across the road to a Vietnamese restaurant which satisfied our hunger pangs within fifteen minutes at a fraction of the cost. We had wanted Australian Cuisine on what was our last night in Australia. Outback Jacks let us down.

Visited January 2014
Durban, South Africa
“Good burger”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

I wander Perth in search of new and different culture....and what do I order for lunch? an Angus Burger at Outback Jacks....let's see if they they bring anything new to the table.....Little Creatures Pale Ale still remains one of my favorite beers...until I find "my" Australian beer - a combination of good and cheap!! :-)
Well - the chips are as good as Steers in South Africa....a little blonder but still crispy. The burger is good too! Tasty and not a hint of soya. The generous sauce gives a hint of the outback, with flavours of myrtle?
The service is good too.....friendly and helpful, without preventing you from enjoying your food.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Melbourne, Australia
“Good basic steak with no frills.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

My client and I wanted a simple steak. We each got a porterhouse, and both were cooked to perfection (his almost blood rare, mine medium rare). Decent side salads meant we did not need dessert.

Each steak was about $35. Because I like my steaks, I would return.

Service was a bit slow.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Adelaide, Australia
“Very Disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Ordered Prime Rib Steak with Chips and Salad, plus a knob of garlic butter on my steak. Waited 25 minutes (there were only 6 other customers in the Restaurant at that time). Asked for Medium-Rare, got Medium. Although tender the steak was flavourless and dry, chips were soggy, salad was bland/boring/tasteless, and I received a small punnet of plain butter, not garlic butter as requested. Expected more from a supposed proper "Steak-House", the standard was more of a dodgy pub counter meal for $10, not the $42.90 it cost me. Told the Waitress when I paid the bill that I was pretty disappointed, and she said I should have said something earlier..... but that is not the point, if they cant serve up a half decent meal first-time around with next to no customers in the place, it doesn't say much for their restaurant.

• Visited October 2013