“DREADFUL PLACE WITH TERRIBLE STAFF ATTITUDE” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Perth, Australia
“DREADFUL PLACE WITH TERRIBLE STAFF ATTITUDE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2011

It took a few attempts to book a table and we had two vouchers from Scoopon as parents over from the UK. Visited on Friday 4th November 2011 and the welcome was blunt and cold. It’s not a restaurant but a cafe trying to be something beyond itself. We sat down and were given a menu, tried to order wine and was told what we had chosen was not included in our voucher deal so re-ordered, to pour 4 wines took about 15 minutes! The deal included Warm Ciabatta with olives, two Greco Salads, and two pizzas or pasta dishes, a glass of wine each and any two desserts per voucher. 45 minutes later the pizza arrived but we had not been given our warm ciabatta starters! The girl took the pizzas back and the white bread arrived which was frozen in the middle! It was not warm ciabatta. I complained and another girl came over and said the chef was in a bad mood and if we did not eat the pizza's we could leave as he was not cooking them again! I was slightly shocked at the attitude as they had forgotten to serve the starters not me. I went to the counter to check what I had heard was correct and the guy cooking stated he did not normally do the cooking and he was peed off, he was doing his best and he would not cook the pizzas again so eat them or leave. I pointed out I was the customer and did not want my pizzas before my starters and the bread was frozen! I mentioned this site and was told leave and write what the F*** you want. Hardly friendly customer service. AVOID IT WAS TERRIBLE. They did give me the voucher back to get a refund from Scoopon! Another Scoopon customer was in the restaurant and not getting good service either and we came to the conclusion they are anti- vouchers so why offer them and they do not deserve to be in business! We left and visited the Sarawak Delights Chinese Restaurant across the road and it was fantastic - read separate review and it was cheaper for a banquet for four!

• Visited November 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Perth, Australia
“good food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2011

the food was good,nice atmosphere as well.
the only thing i did not like is that i called end of september to book a table and get it 2nd of November. The restaurant did not seem busy at all the night we went there so I am wondering why we had to wait so long to get a table???
Apart from that, everything was pretty nice.

• Visited November 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Adelaide
“This is how a real Pizza tastes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2011

A real wood fired Pizza topped with a great choice,and very good service with a smile, now that is unusual ! We all had a great night, and finished with a cold beer all two, our thanks to the staff. we will be back !!!

• Visited October 2011