“Take the Triple Tour Deluxe, its worth the price” 5 of 5 stars
Review of City Sightseeing Perth

City Sightseeing Perth
Barrack Street Jetty, Perth, Western Australia, Australia (Perth CBD)
+61 8 9203 8882
and up
Ranked #33 of 96 Activities in Perth
Type: Bus tours, Sightseeing Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Hop on board and enjoy all that Perth & Kings Park has to offer on our unique open top double decker bus tour. No other tour vehicle can offer such a birds eye view of Perth's top attractions. Be guided around by our friendly drivers while listening to the informative and professional commentary.We offer tickets valid for either 24 or 48 hrs giving you plenty of time to hop on and off at your leisure and enjoy all that this fabulous city has to offer. A tour around Kings Park with its magnificent views over the city is included in your ticket. Better still upgrade to the Triple Tour and enjoy 3 tours in 1 with a Swan River Cruise and a Fremantle tram Tour included with the bus tour!
San Jose, CA, USA
16 attraction reviews
“Take the Triple Tour Deluxe, its worth the price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

If you have two days (any two days, does not have to be consecutive), take the Triple Tour Deluxe. You get Sightseeing Perth & Kings Park Tour Hop On Hop Off as well as return river cruise between Perth and Fremantle, a day ticket on the Fremantle Tram touring the port city including commentary, a tour of Fremantle prison, lunch at Fishing Boat Harbour, plus a beer, wine or soft drink. It was a great way for us to explore and learn about Perth. We got to stop by the Perth Cultural Centre and walk to Chinatown (Northbridge) to have lunch. (The Dragon Palace is pretty good.) We also stopped at the Perth Mint and saw how gold is poured and was able to purchase coins customized for gifts (Design a coin for weddings, birthdays, anniversary) Really cool! Then we explored Kings Park and walked on the glass bridge. Take a photo from the end of the bridge toward the beginning of the bridge. From that angle, the whole bridge really looked like glass. The Fremantle Prison was interesting too. Don't miss that. Check out the cells where prisoners on dead row used to stay and how they were allowed to paint their cell walls before they were executed. Those paintings can evoke feelings from viewers because one could sympathize what a person wished before they were about to end their lives. The lunch included with the Triple Deluxe at Cicerello's was great too! It was fish and chips. However, since I had to eat gluten free, Cicerello's actually allowed me to have grilled fish and salad instead of fish and chips. All I did was asked and I was pleasantly accommodated. Thank you, Cicerello! It was a wonderful two days!

• Indonesian first
Lincoln, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
“Great afternoon”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

Whilst visiting family in WA this Easter we went on the perth city bus tour. We had a great afternoon and got to see all of Perth including the bell tower, the perth mint, kings park and much more. My only advise is that you need to sit near a speaker so you can here the commentary. Kids were good as gold whilst on this tour especially when we got off in Kings park for ice cream!

Visited March 2014
Sydney, Australia
11 attraction reviews
“Good way to start your Perth holiday”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

I took this trip early in my stay and was glad I did. The buses are old but charming and the drivers very helpful and knowledgeable. The buses run on the hour so if you get off somewhere at 9.45am, the next one will be along at 10.45am. There is a pre-recorded commentary that accompanies the trip which is useful in identifying features of the city and its history. I recommend staying on for the entire loop to get your bearings and plan what you want to see/do. I found the driver was useful in suggesting ways to get the most out of your trip (eg: where to get off and what to do in Kings Park). A 24 hour ticket cost $30. You can sit upstairs in the breeze which is kinda fun. I recommend this attraction. Catch the bus from the Barrack Street jetty. Trip lasts about 90 minutes (traffic dependent).

Adelaide, Australia
42 attraction reviews
“Limited buses makes it difficult”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

Having used hop in hop off buses in the Uk I found the limited amount of buses difficult. Only one bus every hour at each stop ....so great if you want to stay on the bus and get an overview, not so great if you have limited time and just want to spend a fifteen minutes to half an hour at a venue taking photos. I ended up taking the free bus and it got me to and back from kings park quicker.

Visited May 2014
Pauline W, Owner at City Sightseeing Perth, responded to this review, May 24, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with City Sightseeing Perth. Due to the small volume of visitors visiting our beautiful city, it is impossible to run a more frequent service. We would simply be out of business within a month if we did! Most of our passengers find that an hour is a suitable amount of time to visit our attractions such as the Perth Mint or Kings Park. The choice of 24 and 48 hr tickets allow passengers to come back and use the bus at their leisure. I do appreciate that this isn't so good for people who are time poor. Please encourage your friends to visit Perth, we would be very happy to provide more buses on a more frequent service, we just need more visitors to come to Perth before this is economically viable .
York, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
“City Sightseeing Bus Perth”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

I did this tour as a package - the bus tour, a boat trip on the swan River to Freemantle and then the tram tour in Freemantle city. I completed all three in a day and loved all of the trips. The boat trip across the Swan River was the highlight of the day. The tram tour in freemantle was also really good, it took you to all the historical places and you had a hour or so to have some lunch before making the trip back to get on the boat.

Visited March 2014