“Fremantle Urban Adventure” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Two Feet & A Heartbeat

Two Feet & A Heartbeat
Corner Barrack and Hay Streets, Perth, Western Australia, Australia (Perth CBD)
1800 459 388
Website
Improve this listing
Book ahead on Viator
$33*
and up
Ranked #6 of 97 Activities in Perth
More attraction details
Owner description: Two Feet & a Heartbeat walking tours have connected together the pieces of our history, heritage, quirky tales & emerging culture.Our tours are the definitive way to see Perth. Walk into the past, present & future to see why Perth “is the way it is”.We’ll take you from the first encounters between the Noongar & Europeans, right through to the coolest new bars in the city.We have tours for all walks of life; custom tours with personalised topics, group lunch tours and shopping tours!Individuals, private groups and school groups are all welcome.We offer scheduled tours 365 days a year! Tours depart mornings and evenings from a variety of locations and our passionate guides will take you anywhere you want to go! Are you visiting or just interested in being a tourist in your own town? We are your ultimate guide...All you need is Two Feet & a Heartbeat!
“Fremantle Urban Adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

What a colourful history Fremantle has! I am a local, yet I didn't know the half of it. Ryan was our guide. My husband and I were lucky to have him to ourselves. He was very generous with his time, relaxed and unhurried, and very informative in an entertaining way. It whets your appetite to learn more; I'd like to do the Perth one now! The tour was great value and I would certainly recommend it to visitors and locals alike.

Visited October 2013

5 attraction reviews
“Excellent way to look at Perth”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

Dane was a great tour guide. Very knowledgable & funny too.
Took us to places I'd never dream of going, very groovy.
Ate some awesome food at Canton Bar crn Pier & Hay St. Great atmosphere. Checked out so many cool places. I'm from Perth & recommend it to both locals and tourists alike
Thanks guys

Visited October 2013
8 attraction reviews
“Like History?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

This walking tour of Perth CBC is fun informative and full of local stories led by enthusiastic guides. Suitable for all age groups with two feet and a heartbeat!,

Visited April 2013
3 attraction reviews
“Great way to spend an evening”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

I was part of a group of five who did this 3hr tour on a Saturday evening. It was led by guide Rusty who took us to 3 small bars - Canton Bar, Cheeky Sparrow and Venn Bar. They were a great selection of venues. We enjoyed tasty complimentary food at the first two and a complimentary drink at the last, plus a couple of glasses of bubbles too!
Rusty was a very nice guy, really knew his stuff and added a lot of interesting information about the history of the bars and other buildings we passed, plus he pointed out other small bars nearby. I would highly recommend to locals and overseas visitors alike. I will be doing this again with some other friends.

Visited September 2013
“So much to discover”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

I live in the Perth CBD but I thoroughly enjoyed this tour! The guide was knowledgable and energetic, sharing stories about the streetscape as we explored Perths vibrant small bars scene. The three bars we entered were warm and welcoming with delicious food (even catering for my Vegan needs) and a variety of exciting beverages. In addition I learned about other bars in Perth and I now have a long list of new things to discover right in my own back yard. I would highly reccomend this tour for travellers and locals alike, a fabulous way to spend a Saturday evening.

Visited September 2013