“Quiet, relaxing and very near to Chinatown!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Verandah Apartments Perth

You added Verandah Apartments Perth to your Saves list
Verandah Apartments Perth
4.0 of 5 Condominium   |   6 Antonas Road | Northbridge, Perth, Western Australia 6003, Australia (Perth CBD)   |
Ranked #4 of 53 Specialty Lodging in Perth
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Quiet, relaxing and very near to Chinatown!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2011

Im shocked by the poor reviews this apartment has but as for me, i loved staying at this apartment. For the rate, i think it is truly worth it.First of all, there were 7 of us, we booked two apartments, my cousin booked a one bedroom apartment but got a two bedroom apartment for the price of one bedroom. Overall, the apartment is very clean, kitchen is fully equipped(i loved the kitchen) and a very clean bathroom.The apartment is only two minutes away from Coles Supermarket by car, and minutes away from Chinatown. Though wifi didnt work for ard two days and we had some other minor problems too , we really enjoyed our stay!!! Also, the sofa is so comfortable, my dad could fall asleep within minutes... So, i truly recommend this apartment!!

Room Tip: for family trip who is on a budget, book a two bedroom apartment, and get extra bed, the bed is as g...
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Broome
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2011

We are a family of 5 - 2 adults with 3 children : 4yrs, 2 yrs and 6months. We live in Broome and travel to Perth for episodic holidays. We found Verandah Apartments fantastic - walking distance to shops, trains, and close to the Blue Cat bus line. The apartment (2 bdr) was clean and well stocked. We found the service very friendly and will certainly stay again.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2011 via mobile

.Stayed the weekend with my partner. The service was disgusting I have never experienced anything like this before. Mr M checked us in didnt explain or show us around the apartment. He just let us in took my credit card details then let. Dont bother making any requests for they never get looked at. The apartment was average the location was the worst ive had. Most of the info that you read about the apt is all misleading. If your a coulple there is no privacy. There is no view unless your on the top floor, for a 4.5 star I expected a lot more better. If I was to rate this place it would have to 1.5. Ill never go back there. Staff treat u like your an animals!

• Stayed September 2011
Verandah1, Manager at Verandah Apartments Perth, responded to this review, September 19, 2011
I assume partygirl and nathan080 are the same person. We are never pleased to have an unsatisfied guest but it is reasonable to assume that the only agenda of these guests were to be as difficult as possible - who know's why.

I am sure our valued clientele will make up their own mind about our value and quality. Thank you all - Nick
Perth, Australia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2011

I booked 2 bedroom appartment roughly at the start of the week paid online that was all fine.
I also made a request for a top floor appartment in my comments, i even had called up and spoke to someone in regards to reserving the top floor and was told he will try his best, should be ok. I arrived on Friday 16/09/2011 at 7pm called reception and was taken to my appartment.
I entered the room to understand i was getting what i had requested signed some papers recieved the keys, as the staff member walked out within 5 minutes. I felt the service was very poor for i was not showed around and told of how to use T.V etc. I walked out to the balcony an noticed that it was not what i asked for at all! the staff member did not inform me that my request was unsucessful. When i booked i read that there was city views but was mislead totally. There are no views at all, only other houses and hotels that are looking straight into your appartment which to me feels very uncomfortable. There is no privacy at all. If the staff member had explained to me that i was unable to get the room i requested i would of probaly let it go but nothing was told to me. The service was no where near acceptable. Unless you get the top floor these appartments are shocking.

Room Tip: Would not recommend these apartments unless on top floor. Misleading information was given.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2011

We initially had difficulty sourcing for apartmemts within our budget. MOst of the popular apartments were fully booked and out of our budget until we found Verandah Apartment i Booking.com.We booked to stay for 4 nights. My 5 year old daughter & father slept well throughout the 4 nights and they settled very well .

We initially booked the VErandah Apt at Antonas Rd however upon arrival we were upgraded to newer apartment at 17,Harwood Place,West Perth.The apartment is clean, modern,quiet & luxurious. The kitchen is well equipped for cooking and everthing is brand new. The washing machine comes with detergent powder and we managed to do some washing throughout our stay.Located within the Northbridge area it is very convenient as far as food is concerned. We had Chinese,Vietnames & Italian dinner througout our stay .

Shaun & especially Chris are great asset to your Company as theyassisted us to familiarise with the surrounding area .We ere once locked out of the apartment at night & thanks God Chris was there to open the Main door for us.
The free Blue Cat & Transperth bus services are within walking distance and convenient. . We shall definitely be back & don't forget to reserve one unit for us!

Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2011

Being a regular traveller to Perth for work and holidays, this apartment gets the thumbs up for family stays. Secure, comfortable, fresh-clean-fully self-contained (as it was new apartment), quiet, extremely convenient (within Northbridge & a short walk to the city shops/dining), great service staff/host & 1 car port.
What more can I say... at current rates, I'll be returning for future stays...

Room Tip: We were at #13 on level 2 (facing Antonas Rd) & it was a great 2BR Apartment
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2011

Finally I've found a great place to stay whilst in Perth, and to recommend to collegues. It was clean, quiet and serviced by a fantastic team who went above and beyond to ensure that my stay was enjoyable, and assisted me with the business side of my trip to Perth. I will definately be back.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business

Been to Verandah Apartments Perth? Share your experiences!