“bad attitude and rude!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Burns Beach

Burns Beach
Burns Beach Rd/Ocean Parade, 33 Kms North of Perth | Burns Beach, Perth, Western Australia 6028, Australia
Improve this listing
Ranked #30 of 78 Attractions in Perth
Type: Beaches, Outdoors
Perth, Australia
“bad attitude and rude!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

i went to burn beach with one of my friend around 3.30pm at 17 Nov 2013. Its was nice cafe near the beach area. After we had order coffee, we sat in one of the place where have power point for us to charge our laptop. Around 4pm, suddenly a medium aged lady which I think she is the boss of the cafe, approaching us and ask us in rude way : 'Did you ask any of our staff permission or me whether can you use the power point or not? ' I was shock ! so I answered no. Then she said that we cannot use it since we didn't ask permission. Then she told us that area gonna closed anyway ask us to leave. We felt really disappointing about this cafe and this would be the first and last time we go there.

Visited November 2013

Perth
“Horrible attitude to try and find out availability and prices”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

Like pulling teeth out of a chicken with snotty emails, after I enquired availability of certain dates, although I would have been flexible due to being familiar to the area and returning from an overseas assignment, having no family there, I thought I would give it a try as I usually go diving there. Still don't know what dates are available...I don't think they want business or they have the attitude of whatever, we can do what we want and treat people with disrespect. I won't even give this place a one star. I won't use the coffee shop, I will avoid this place like the plague.

Visited November 2013
Liverpool, United Kingdom
18 attraction reviews
“beautiful beach !!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Spent a tranquil few hours one afternoon, only down side was the start on the fly season, they where everywhere and loved humans

Visited October 2013
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
3 attraction reviews
“Burns Beach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

Good beach for a walk but you have to pick your place to swim because of numerous rocks. Take care, the rocks are extremely slippery as I found out one day...ouch! In the summer, take your fly repellant. Great scenery across to the rocky outcrops and boats going by and the occasional training jets that whiz by at low level. Safe to get your gear off without too many people gawking. Overall, a quiet peaceful beach with good car parking and great cafe.

Visited December 2012
Perth, Australia
“From the South to a little bit of heaven in the North”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Far enough away to not feel congested but close enough that you can visit popular tourist spots. The property itself in the neighbourhood is very peaceful.

Visited June 2013