“Late Desert and tokay” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Late Desert and tokay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Seemed a little quiet on arrival but desert and tokay were my main interest. But before I could close on desert I noticed a wonderful selection of cheeses. I order three including a triple cream from Burgundy. the condiments and pinot made for a nice starter before desert. Finished with a decadent slice of chocolate tart with deep fried condensed milk which beautifully offset the rich warm chocolate. I loved the old world charm and warmth of 1907. Keen to return for a full meal

Visited August 2014

Australia
“Worthy winner of Best Fine Dining in Perth”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

We had the prestige degustation, and not a single course missed the spot. While not to the same level of inventiveness and flair as the more famous Amuse, the food was consistently excellent and immaculately presented. The only flaw in the night was our main waiter who was very inexperienced (though friendly). The rest of the front-of-house staff were outstanding, lead by the truly exceptional Harold. I'd recommend this restaurant to anyone seeking the best experience in WA - they won the Gold Plate award for best fine dining, beating some strong competition, and I can't argue with the decision.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Perth, Australia
“Amazing Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

Great service. Romantic place for a date.

We had the prestige degustation which was $165 per person. Amazing food. They had a trolley of cheese selection for cheese lovers!!

Only down fall was our spatchcock was slightly overcooked. But all the other dishes where amazing!!!

“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

I've been to so many degustations around Perth, Margaret River and London. This was the best I've ever experienced. The food was amazing, every course! The Service was First Class and I could not fault the place. They went over and beyond a normal dining experience.
Thanks so much for making my partners 50th celebration the most memorable day ever!

Perth, Australia
“By far the best restaurant in Perth”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

13 ladies had lunch in the Private Dining Room, we were wined and dined and it exceeded all our expectations. I could write a book about the food, the service, the Sommelier and his vast knowledge of his cellar, but to be brief and sum up, Wow, best restaurant In Perth. I was lucky to eat at the C two weeks ago and I thought it would not be beaten, but alas for them it has. Just one line to finish on, Gareth was excellent in keeping the glasses topped up! Will be going back very soon for Dinner.

• Visited July 2014