“Perfect!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Perfect!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

I recently had my birthday dinner for 11 friends in the private dining room. We have been here a few times before for special occasions and have never been let down. This diner was no exception, the 5 course dego with matched wines was amazing, everyone was talking about it for days afterwards. The service was excellent, the wines were matched to perfection with the food and very generous serves. We had a fabulous night.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Perth, Australia
“Favourite dining experience in Perth”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

What an amazing place, the restaurant itself is just so intimate & the service is the best we have experienced in Perth the waitstaff are very attentive when needed.
The little extras are what I think make 1907 so great, all of the little surprises. From the complimentary tasters between courses to the gorgeous little sample bag for the ladies to take home.
I you after an all around great dining experience (or a very special date night away from the kids!), thesis the place to visit in Perth.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Perth
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

I have been planning to go for a long time, and finally made it there. The place has a lovely ambience. The staff was great- good attention to detail, courteous and friendly. Good selection of wines on the menu- at a reasonable price for a fine dining restaurant.

The food was incredibly tasty, fresh and innovative. The dessert was slightly disappointing. The barista also needs to improve the quality of coffee. Apart from these 2 things, it was a lovely place to eat. Will definitely be back.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
London, England, United Kingdom
“Great little restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

Great place for a formal dinner (in spite of the loud restaurant music).

Good for a business dinner

Pricey but then everything is in Perth.

Visited December 2012
“Fab 50”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

I organized my 50 th at 1907, from the very first time I walk into the restaurant to see what they had to offer I was treated fantastically. Harold was very polite and helpful. My husband and I decided to have a meal there before we made a booking for my birthday. We were very impressed with the service and meals that we had. We were placed in a corner near two large tables but within a minute the waitress was back saying we couldn't stay there because there would be to much noise for us which was nice as I wasn't to happy at first. We booked the private dining room for my birthday chose a set menu and had one of the best nights I have ever had. All my guests were so impressed with the food the service and the atmosphere. I look forward to going back and would highly recommend 1907.