“Sunset and dinner at Cable Beach” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #34 of 57 Restaurants in Broome
Good for: Families with children
Seaton
“Sunset and dinner at Cable Beach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

Zanders Restaurant Broome Western Australia is one of the few that gives full advantage to the wonderful Broome sunsets and these truly are not to be missed. The beach cafe did well in serving our large group and the food was well prepared. The staff are to be congratulated for providing us with good service.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Daylesford
“Pricey, but worth it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Great food, excellent service and stunning view of the sunset. Sanders has the prime position for watching the famous Cable Beach sunset and matches it with great food. Enough said!

Perth, Australia
“Helpful staff and good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

Helpful staff and good food. View was amazing, too! Went there for lunch over the weekend and had a really nice experience. Customer service in Broome seems to be so much better than in Perth!

Bunbury
“Lack of service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

Decided I would try Zanders for lunch today. I was greeted as I entered given a menu and told to sit anywhere. I sat at a table with the menu which I read more than once. After ten minutes I still didn't have water, no one had asked if I would like a drink and no one had been by to take my order. With at least 15 tables empty I wouldn't say they were busy. I don't know what their food is like as I got up and walked out. Had lunch at Lord Mac's.

Melbourne, Australia
“No popular beers!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

Great location on Cable Beach, but to our dismay they do not stock VB or Carlton Draught Beers. Only had the boutique types, so we left and went back across the road to the Sunset Bar!!