“Great” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Mantra Frangipani Broome

You added Mantra Frangipani Broome to your Saves list
Mantra Frangipani Broome
4.0 of 5 Villa   |   15 Millington Drive | Cable Beach, Broome, Western Australia 6726, Australia (Formerly The Frangipani Resort)   |
Ranked #4 of 31 Specialty Lodging in Broome
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Darwin, Australia
“Great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

We flew into Broome from Darwin for Easter. Arrived before 2 and unfortunately our room wasn't ready for a couple of hours but that would be the only negative we could say about the Mantra apartments. Our 1 bedroom was very spacious with an outdoor shower, nicely furnished and appointed. Small functional kitchenette with dishwasher, medium sized fridge and a small laundry hidden behind doors just off the bedroom. Staff were very friendly and helpful, each apartment had its own BBQ and outdoor table, large screen tv and free wifi.

Mantra Frangipani is about a 15 minute walk to Cable Beach, and the local bus stops right out the front. Wander down to the beach for a brilliant sunset and an evening drink, a lovely way to end the day in Broome.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Michelle S, General Manager at Mantra Frangipani Broome, responded to this review, April 24, 2014
Dear kimleyCairns
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we appreciate your positive feedback. We certainly do endeavour to accommodate any early check ins prior to 2pm where we can, but as we were fully booked over the Easter weekend this was not possible for all apartments. We are pleased to see that you enjoyed the apartments and the resorts facilities and that you found the staff friendly. We hope to welcome you back to the resort sometime in the near future and again thank you for your lovely comments.
Michelle Spinks

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Adelaide, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

I was welcomed by a very friendly receptionist, who checked me in quickly and I was settled into my room in no time. It was a great 1 bed apartment with a large separate bedroom and a perfect outside shower. The gardens are well maintained with the pools clean at all times. The apartment had everything I needed, a great bbq, kitchen and a washing machine. I loved the day bed outside, with the fan over head.
For those who don't have a car there is a bus that stops outside hotel that does the circuit of Broome.
I am a single female traveler and I felt safe and happy there at all times.
The only down side is I would've like to have my apartment serviced a bit more often as they are only done weekly. But this wont stop me from returning.

Room Tip: As to be further into the resort, with undercover parking.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Dear impy38
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the resort and we are pleased to hear that you found all of the facilities to a high standard. I am particularly happy to hear that you received friendly customer service as we do endeavour to try to make our guests feel very welcomed and looked after. We hope that we do get to welcome you back to the resort sometime in the near future and again thank you for your excellent feedback.
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

I was surprised by how big the room was and the amenities offered. Each room had its own outdoor area with a gas barbecue, the kitchen and lounge room area could easily sit 5 to 6 people comfortably, the bed was huge and there was washing machine/dryer also. The outdoor showers are great and don't be surprised if you see a green or brown frog jumping around. The only down side is there is no restaurant or food/drink venue on site. The staff are friendly and helpful. If you are going to stay at this hotel you need to hire a car also to get around.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Dear Adam H
Many thanks for taking the time to review your recent stay with us and it is pleasing that you enjoyed your apartments and its facilities. The frog's are a fun talking point to our popular outdoor showers. We are currently introducing mini bar's to all apartments to assist guests in having access to a few amenities when they first arrive as we do not have an on-site restaurant. We have also recently introduced Scooter Hire at the resort which is a fun and economical way for our guests to get around Broome. The Town Bus service is about to change back to High Season hours of leaving every 30 minutes from the resort which is a convenient service to our guests. Thank you again from your comments and we do hope to welcome you back soon to Broome.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

My partner and I booked a room for 2 nights. We were extremely pleased with our first impressions and it only got better from there. Friendly, atentative staff who are more than happy to give you all the information you need for your stay, including a few extra tips from a "local" point of view. The premises is well maintained, with 2 lovely pools, one of which was right out our front door. The accomodation itself was spacious, clean to a great standard and contains everything you need for a home away from home. We will definitely be back here. The outdoor shower has given us some inspiration for our own renovations, great unique touch to a tropical resort. Affordable, relaxing, convenient and all around enjoyable. Thank you

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Shonna W
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience at the resort. It is excellent to hear that you were well looked after by our staff and good customer service is very important to us. We like to ensure our guests get the experience all that Broome has to offer and I am glad that you felt this way. We do hope that you do make it back to the resort soon and Thank You again for your lovely comments.
Bunbury, Western Australia, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

The frangipani was absolutely delightful.. Amazing place with all you need for a perfect getaway. The outdoor showers are a good fun inclusion and the rooms are perfect, especially the air con. Pool is well maintained and superb, would highly recommend this to anyone. Had an amazing time on our honeymoon. A bit out of Broome but nice and quiet.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Michelle S, General Manager at Mantra Frangipani Broome, responded to this review, March 23, 2014
Dear Cody W
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay with us. I am pleased to see you found our outdoor showers a nice feature. We do find the resort to be a nice relaxing place tucked out the way but still within walking distance to Cable Beach. I am happy to say we will be offering Scooter Hire at the resort this year which will assist guests who would like to roam around Broome more easily.
We do hope you make it back to the resort in the near future and we appreciate your kind words.
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

For a business trip I had to make a last minute booking in Broome. I feel extremely fortunate that the Mantra Frangipani was able to accommodate my weeks stay.

From the central booking line I experiences fantastic service answering all my queries and was delighted by the warm welcome with the team looking for the best option for my needs.

On arrival, albeit after hours, I was not only welcomed by a lovely note directing me clearly and confidently to my room the after hour number was answered promptly and professionally supporting my questions and guiding me with great enthusiasm.

On locating my self contained unit I was pleasantly surprised by all the little touches. An extremely well presented and clean establishment, far more that I could have expected. While it did take me a moment to locate, I love the idea of an outside bathroom which too was in immaculate condition.

Everything was at my fingertips and the availability of a laundry in the room was great removing the need for my shirts to be to be drycleaned.

The staff of the following morning for completion of check in were super helpful and an absolute dream to deal with. They were very helpful in directing me to locations I was requesting support with and went out of their way to address my needs including booking my extra curricular activities.

I love that I was never woken by cleaning staff and was free to have my space much like a home away from home. Great size rooms, bathroom and kitchen with the added bonus of a private outdoor dining and cooking area. I will be returning to the mantra next time I am in Broome. Thank you to the team that made me feel so welcome.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Michelle S, General Manager at Mantra Frangipani Broome, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Dear Trapezer
Thank you so much for giving us the feedback as outlined. We are happy to hear that you were so impressed with all areas of the resort and that you received such a warm welcome from all of our staff. I am glad to see you enjoyed our outdoor showers and that you found your apartment's cleanliness to a high standard. The resort does have a home away from home feel and we like to see our guests relaxing and taking advantage of this.
We hope to welcome you back to the resort sometime in the near future,
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

What a delight and wonderful place to stay, we have just come back today from staying at the Frangipani for 3 nights and I felt compelled to write this review. Beautiful apartment and pleasant surrounds with 2 lovely pools which weren’t busy but that’s due to the time of the year. WIFI hotspots all over the place, if you don’t get it in the room you will get it close by and definitely at both pools. I would recommend hiring a car in the wet season, as it is so hot and humid to walk to the eateries.
Other than that, fantastic stay with friendly staff who were willing to help. We will definitely go back in the dry season
Thanks all at Mantra Frangipani

Room Tip: If you need WIFI 24/7 ( which we didn't need) then ask for a room which has got a good signal st...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear franinau
Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. We are very glad you enjoyed your stay with us and you found the facilities so pleasant. We are very focused on ensuring our guests are well looked after and I am pleased to see that you felt that during your stay with us.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the resort sometime in the future.
Michelle Spinks

Been to Mantra Frangipani Broome? Share your experiences!