We had a standard room upstairs, all we needed and perfect for several nights stay.
The pool was ideal for a cooling dip, and dining room had a very good selection of breakfast and dinner menus.All staff were helpful and position close to "Stairway to the Moon" and locally made beers and cider. Nearby bus stop for local bus which was quick and easy for access to town and Cable Beach.
All in all we found Mecure Broome well worth recommending.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Inn Continental Broome is set between a vast red desert and azure blue sea, Just walking distance from the heart of Broome, and only 10 minute drive from the spectacular pristine white sands of Cable Beach, making the Mercure Inn Continental Broome the ideal location to explore Broome and it’s surrounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, ACCOR, Orbitz, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Mercure Broome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Broome Hotel Broome
- Mercure Hotel Continental Broome
- Accor Hotel Continental Broome