If the room is not ready, go to lunch at Matso's for fresh fish and ginger beer. The old room at the back was basic, mould on the ceiling but fresh linen and clean furnishings. Toiletries were plentiful. Breakfast was excellent with extras such as T2 herbal teas and a double Nespresso machine for very good coffee. Quiet and peaceful pool area but cold water. Hotel is next to bottle shop or take a local bus in to town($3,50) for supplies from supermarket. If you need luxury stay at Cable beach. Mercure is fine for short stays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Inn Continental Broome is set between a vast red desert and azure blue sea, Just walking distance from the heart of Broome, and only 10 minute drive from the spectacular pristine white sands of Cable Beach, making the Mercure Inn Continental Broome the ideal location to explore Broome and it’s surrounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, ACCOR, Orbitz, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Mercure Broome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Broome Hotel Broome
- Mercure Hotel Continental Broome
- Accor Hotel Continental Broome