“Best food in Town” 5 of 5 stars

(08) 9192 7606
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 57 Restaurants in Broome
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
“Best food in Town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Unfortunately I only found this gem on my last night in Broome :( . The place has a great atmosphere, lovely food and friendly staff. It was booked out when I arrived, but we managed to get a seat, so make sure you book ahead.

I had the Mussels for my entrée, one word amazing. For my main I had the wood fire chorizo pizza which was tasty. The prices are very reasonable and in my opinion offer the best bang for buck in Broome.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Melbourne, Australia
“Ambient Italiano!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

Went on a Saturday night, pretty busy but we managed to get a table (I would suggest booking). Had delicious mussels for entree and home made fettuccini for main. Really fresh and tasty food. Service attentive and happy!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Melbourne, Australia
“Wonderful place and food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

We had dinner at Cafe D'Amore for our last night in Broome and it was a fantastic meal and great way to end our holiday! We both had the homemade pasta (which as an Italian I'm usually a tough critic) and it didn't disappoint. The pizza looked amazing, but we were told to save room for dessert. We shared the lemon tart and the honeycomb chocolate mousse, both were delicious! Definitely worth a visit, if you have a hire car, consider driving to the place during the daytime so you know where to find it, as it's tucked away in a small suburban street.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Scrumptious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

Called in with 3 colleagues, busy but they found us a table in rhe middle. Service was quick and very friendly, we shared the squid, white pizza and chorizo for entree which was just enough for 4 to graze. The mains and specials were so tempting it just wasnt fair! The saltimbocca was gorgeous and the homemade pastas really were very impressive. Homemade lemon tart is to die for........ Excellent evening, very well done!

kununurra
“Good pizza!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

Had heard the quality of cafe d'amore had diminished since the new owners came on board a few years ago however was pleasantly supriaed by my recent visit. Good value woodfired pizzas with a delish base, lovely deserts and good service. Lovely meal all round.

• 4 of 5 stars Food