We stayed in a two bedroom apartment and could not fault it. It was well appointed, well serviced and reception staff were always very helpful. It is refreshing to have a place where you can walk onto a balcony (we had two balconies) and open windows to get fresh air. The location was excellent with a supermarket and liquor outlet right next door. It was within one block of Chinatown, theatres and a couple of blocks from Lygon street. The free tourist shuttle bus stop was 1 block away and trams including city circle very closeby. We would recommend highly to anyone and would stay there again. We have stayed at the Oaks on Market on a previous visit and found the Oaks on Lonsdale to be far superior.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oaks on Lonsdale is located in one of Melbourne’s most sought after locations and offers ultra modern hotel rooms and apartments. Oaks on Lonsdale provides comfortable, contemporary studios and spacious one, two and three bedroom fully self contained apartments all complete with fully equipped kitchens fitted with stainless steel appliances and reverse cycle air-conditioning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your Oaks on Lonsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks On Lonsdale Melbourne
- Oaks On Lonsdale Hotel Melbourne