I stayed on the 21st floor in a studio room with a small kitchenette and queen bed. The room was satisfactory but I would go back. However, my colleagues shared a 2 bedroom apartment suite and it was excellent complete with hardwood floors on the 10th floor.
I stayed there during the Australian Open tennis and it was way overpriced.
What was bad about the single room was it is too small to have a desk, the closet is tiny, there was nowhere to put soap, or anything else in the shower, room is very small. Whats good is the location, there is laundry on the first floor and it has a 24 hour reception.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oaks on Lonsdale is located in one of Melbourne’s most sought after locations and offers ultra modern hotel rooms and apartments. Oaks on Lonsdale provides comfortable, contemporary studios and spacious one, two and three bedroom fully self contained apartments all complete with fully equipped kitchens fitted with stainless steel appliances and reverse cycle air-conditioning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Oaks on Lonsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks On Lonsdale Melbourne
- Oaks On Lonsdale Hotel Melbourne