I stayed here with a with a friend for 3 nights over the Australia Day weekend. Everything was fantastic. The room was very quiet, well equipped and the beds were so comfortable. The hotel is central to the museum, Her Majesty's Theatre, the city circle tram stop, Chinatown and also has an great IGA supermarket just about next door. I will definitely stay here again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oaks on Lonsdale is located in one of Melbourne’s most sought after locations and offers ultra modern hotel rooms and apartments. Oaks on Lonsdale provides comfortable, contemporary studios and spacious one, two and three bedroom fully self contained apartments all complete with fully equipped kitchens fitted with stainless steel appliances and reverse cycle air-conditioning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Otel, Priceline, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Oaks on Lonsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks On Lonsdale Melbourne
- Oaks On Lonsdale Hotel Melbourne