We spent Christmas at the Oaks. Our one bedroom apartments was quite spacious and newish furniture and fittings made it very comfortable. The location is excellent for Parliament station and the College of Surgeons. There's a handy supermarket and bottle shop just a couple of doors away for basic supplies. It's not far to anything in the city. After two visits, it is becoming a favourite. Lacks full hotel facilities like restaurants or lounges, but a good choice if you want more than a hotel room and prefer to prepare your own food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oaks on Lonsdale is located in one of Melbourne’s most sought after locations and offers ultra modern hotel rooms and apartments. Oaks on Lonsdale provides comfortable, contemporary studios and spacious one, two and three bedroom fully self contained apartments all complete with fully equipped kitchens fitted with stainless steel appliances and reverse cycle air-conditioning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Otel, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Oaks on Lonsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks On Lonsdale Melbourne
- Oaks On Lonsdale Hotel Melbourne